2015 Agattu Premium Impulse 8 (50cm) for sale

Osho

Pedelecer
Jan 13, 2015
Bournemouth
John Cade. Because John amongst the various bits of paper that came with the bike was a card stating the guarantee terms and that I had eight weeks to register. On doing so I received a reply from Germany acknowledging my registration.

JohnCade

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 16, 2014
John Cade. Because John amongst the various bits of paper that came with the bike was a card stating the guarantee terms and that I had eight weeks to register. On doing so I received a reply from Germany acknowledging my registration.
I usually ignore that sort of stuff and depend on the dealer warranty and my rights under English law. It used to be the case that sending off registration cards when you bought something had the effect of limiting your rights not enhancing them. That’s why they wanted you to do it.

Osho

Pedelecer
Jan 13, 2015
Bournemouth
I did it because in 2017 I plan to ride the Camino de Santiago and thought that if something major broke it might be useful to have something registered with the manufacturer. Normally like you, I don't bother with the cards you get with products.

Matt Williams

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 6, 2014
Description

2015 Kalkhoff Agattu Premium Impulse 8 (50cm) Crossbar £2100 NOW SOLD

This is the 2015 version of the very popular Agattu Impulse 8. It has the latest belt drive instead of chain.

I purchased the bike (http://www.50cycles.com/electric-bikes/activity/agattu_premium_impulse_8.html) from 50 cycles on 15/01/15, so it is brand new. I am selling due to personal reasons. The bike is fantastically engineered and is amongst the most impressive machines I've ever seen! Every component is top quality and engineered to perfection.

I have only taken the bike on 4 rides and have run the battery through a single cycle to condition it. But it hasn't been used since. The bike is in immaculate, brand new condition. I have even conditioned the battery for the new owner!

The only modification I have made to the bike is to add an Immobilise (https://www.immobilise.com/) sticker on the underside of the frame (near the handlebars) and placed the Immobilise security scanning tracker inside the seat post. I then logged the Immobilise security details on their site. This gives you added protection if the bike is stolen - as it's used by the police, you can log into your Immobilise account where you can show police details of the bike (Immobilise tracking no., pictures of the bike, frame no., battery key no. etc.). I will of course delete my Immobilise account and pass the new owner the Immobilise security details so that you can create your own account and log information there. It is well worth doing.

Other than that, the bike is unmodified and looking for a new owner who will appreciate its considerable charms!

The bike sells for £2,395.00 on 50 Cycles. I am selling it for £2,100 as it is new. I have all documentation that came with the bike too.

I am situated in Newport, S.Wales.

Contact email: shredder2001@gmail.com
Mobile: 07707784086

You will need to collect the bike as I am not able to deliver it to you.

You can purchase directly from 50 Cycles here: http://www.50cycles.com/electric-bikes/used-ebikes/2015_agattu_premium_impulse_8_50cm.html