2016 haibike all mountain RX for sale

Bertyo

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jul 15, 2016
Leeds
Hi due to this bike being the wrong size for me I need a 50cm and this is a 46cm, I have decided to sell it and buy what I need, the bike has covered 115 miles just on light trails ( it hasn't a mark on it) it was bought brand new on the 15/6/16 and have receipt for proof of purchase, I paid £4299 I'm looking for a sensible offer as I'm just going to buy the same bike in the next size up, the bike I can guarantee is as new not even a a scratch, so on that basis here is a link to pics and spec, https://www.e-bikeshop.co.uk/Haibike-Electric-Bikes/Haibike-xDuro-All-Mtn-RX-2016 I'm based in Leeds Yorkshire any viewings welcome , thanks for looking Berty

Last edited:

LeighPing

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 27, 2016
The Red Ditch
Hi due to this bike being the wrong size for me I need a 50cm and this is a 46cm, I have decided to sell it and buy what I need, the bike has covered 115 miles just on light trails ( it hasn't a mark on it) it was bought brand new on the 15/6/16 and have receipt for proof of purchase, I paid £4299 I'm looking for a sensible offer as I'm just going to buy the same bike in the next size up, the bike I can guarantee is as new not even a a scratch so on that basis here is a link to pics and spec, https://www.e-bikeshop.co.uk/Haibike-Electric-Bikes/Haibike-xDuro-All-Mtn-RX-2016 I'm based in Leeds Yorkshire any viewings welcome , thanks for looking Berty
Too rich for my blood. But thanks for sharing and good luck. :)

Reactions: cyberdyne_systems

cyberdyne_systems

Pedelecer
May 8, 2016
Surrey
Hi due to this bike being the wrong size for me I need a 50cm and this is a 46cm, I have decided to sell it and buy what I need, the bike has covered 115 miles just on light trails ( it hasn't a mark on it) it was bought brand new on the 15/6/16 and have receipt for proof of purchase, I paid £4299 I'm looking for a sensible offer as I'm just going to buy the same bike in the next size up, the bike I can guarantee is as new not even a a scratch, so on that basis here is a link to pics and spec, https://www.e-bikeshop.co.uk/Haibike-Electric-Bikes/Haibike-xDuro-All-Mtn-RX-2016 I'm based in Leeds Yorkshire any viewings welcome , thanks for looking Berty
Looks amazing, how on earth did you pay that much and get the wrong size!!?? Anyhow, good luck, someone could get an amazing bike...

Reactions: Gringo

culy30

Pedelecer
Feb 4, 2016
Hereford
Doesn't ring true somehow. How about a longer stem and longer seatpin with some setback?

Have a look at the spec, the 50cm reach is only 19mm longer. Just buy a stem 20mm longer and if you need the saddle higher/further back, buy a 400mm set-back seatpost. Job done for say £40

• Agree
Reactions: Gringo

Bertyo

Jul 15, 2016
Leeds
I probably could mess around and make it a better fit but ive just (since putting this add on) found out im going to definitley work away now for a while so ill not find time here anyway, id sooner sell it and buy another bike in the states, although that could well have a engine on now lol,

Bertyo

Jul 15, 2016
Leeds
Does using a longer stem give you less control though as that what i was led to believe ,thanks berty

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
depends on how you ride the bike tbh long stem best for x country climbing hills ect.

shorter the stem the more control and faster steering on down hills why i have a 50mm flat stem on my bike the one that came with it was horrible for me any way.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

Bertyo

Jul 15, 2016
Leeds
depends on how you ride the bike tbh long stem best for x country climbing hills ect.

shorter the stem the more control and faster steering on down hills why i have a 50mm flat stem on my bike the one that came with it was horrible for me any way.
The problem I have is I feel like I'm to much over the bars, I have short inside leg 29" but I'm 5ft 10 inch so I have a long body, I was between the two sizes but on recommendations I was told to take the smaller one ,I've thought of a set back seat stem but I love the dropper post, and I don't think I can use a different seat stem if I want to use a dropper, because of the way the cables route and where they join the seat post ,so far mainly due to time I've only used this bike on some really light trails,mainly towpaths around Leeds ,and the bikes fine for me, but anything else I feel to far forward I have played with handle bar adjustments, to far back I get back ache and forward I'd be scared of going over the bars in say Gisburn forest where I'm pretty local and used to ride my last bike before a knee injury (mind I am 51 now maybe them days are over) although TBH my friend has a Scott geniuse 910 29er medium and I love the riding position of that and feel more confident , but they don't seem that well made around the motor housing he's had a few problems with his in that area mainly letting debris in, and the shroud coming apart, as I say now working away I'll not find the time, :sad:

Last edited:

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
changing the stem compleatly changes the way the bike feels id never go down hill with the first one i had on of road at speed you want a short stem with fast steering.

why on dh bikes with 200mm travel the bars are right over the top of the stem.

Bertyo

Jul 15, 2016
Leeds
Old people and eye sight (not seeing the setting diagram illustration properly), and lack of modern technology , I've been playing with the back shock tonight and I've realised I've been riding it and setting up the sag its been on the lockout Setting, I've just reset it all and ridden it on medium and soft settings, + I have set that clicker thingy in the middle of the clicks it was all the way round before, now it's a completely different bike, having the correct sag now at the back has completely changed the feel of been over the front, so much so if it doesn't sell I could be taking it across the pond lol,

Last edited:

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

Bertyo

Jul 15, 2016
Leeds
I'm going to get my head around my fronts tomoz never touched them yet, they could be completely wrong to,any advice would be great, I've not a clue lol, do I set same psi as rear? Thanks Berty

D8ve

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 30, 2013
Bristol
Are you moving to Springfield then. Doh

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
you want 20% sag on the front and rear sus but that will depend on your waight.

if it goes to far when you are sat on it then add more air and do the same with the front.

you need a sus pump tho to add remove air.

Bertyo

Jul 15, 2016
Leeds
Yes bought a toe peak sus pump today with the purge button on it , to get the 20% (15mm) at the rear I've had to put 240 psi in the rear, so good to know the front also needs 20% sag, just need to read up on the setting adjustment now, best find my glasses this time :lol: thanks Berty

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
240 is a bit high but depends on ur waight mines under 200 now ;)

also make sure you set the rebound, how fast the shock can go up and down.

its on the bottom of the right fork a +- knob and 1 on the rear sus ;)

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
should be ok then you got 5st more than me ;)

Bertyo

Jul 15, 2016
Leeds
Just read up on my fronts and maximum is 110psi does that sound correct with 240 in rear