2018 Bosch software version?

The Bear

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 10, 2017
South Yorks
Anyone know what software version my 2018 Cube ebike would have had installed when I purchased it at end of 2017?

Whilst my bike is in the local bike shop for repair, they have mistakenly performed a software update, and I want it reverting back to original.
Just wondering what version it would need reverting back to?

Thanks

xena

Pedelecer
Aug 31, 2017
Cross Hands, Carmarthenshire
I bought mine at about the same time as yours I think, will check once I know how!

The Bear

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 10, 2017
South Yorks
I bought mine at about the same time as yours I think, will check once I know how!
Thanks. The bike shop updated it without me knowing and I don't think my Badass dongle will now work, so Im asking them to revert it back to what it was, but they didn't make any note of which version it was originally,

xena

Pedelecer
Aug 31, 2017
Cross Hands, Carmarthenshire
Disp 2.0.0
DU 1.7.0.0
Bat 1.6.0.0

And I can confirm that a badass dongle works on mine

The Bear

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 10, 2017
South Yorks
Many thanks for that xena, got so used to riding with the Badass that I don't want to be without it now. Cheers.

Reactions: xena

Andy-Mat

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 26, 2018
Anyone know what software version my 2018 Cube ebike would have had installed when I purchased it at end of 2017?

Whilst my bike is in the local bike shop for repair, they have mistakenly performed a software update, and I want it reverting back to original.
Just wondering what version it would need reverting back to?

Thanks
Two points that I myself find poor with regard to the repair work done:-
1) That ANY repair is needed in such a short lifetime of an e-bike
2) That a LBS has the cheek to do an update, without asking you for permission first!
What if the new Firmware, actually and actively prevented a downgrade back to a previous version? Something that I would even expect from certain manufacturers.....
I sincerely hope that you get your bike "back where it was" in a short as possible time.
Others here can profit from your predicament, so that if ANY work is needed to be done on their bike (no matter who made it), that the LBS is made perfectly clear that no changes to the firmware can be made without written permission first!
Regards
Andy

The Bear

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 10, 2017
South Yorks
I did intend to tell them not to perform any update, but it slipped my mind at the time.
They assure me it can be reverted back to what it was, but initially I'm going to see my Badass dongle works with the new update, but I expect it won't.

As part of their checks they optimised the battery, which is supposed to increase its performance. If there are any issues I'll get it put back to the original software, and maybe even get rid of EMTB mode and have Sport instead.

The Bear

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 10, 2017
South Yorks
Well thankfully some good news.
Just picked up my Cube (with the latest update) and I'm pleased to say that my Badass dongle works fine, which surprised me. Apparently the battery has been optimised along with whatever else is included on the latest update. Anyone know what the latest update does?