2019 bikes

Nolan

Pedelecer
Jul 22, 2018
Am I right in thinking the next year models come out in August most years. I only ask as I am about to buy a discounted Giant bike just wondered if I wait until next week will it be even cheaper or do I risk the bike going out of stock.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
sep/oct they will start to show up and some will take till jan/feb next year depending on model.

• Useful
Reactions: Nolan

Trevormonty

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 18, 2016
NZ
Am I right in thinking the next year models come out in August most years. I only ask as I am about to buy a discounted Giant bike just wondered if I wait until next week will it be even cheaper or do I risk the bike going out of stock.
The price will drop till all of last years models are gone, but so will choice of frame sizes and colours.

Kudoscycles

Official Trade Member
Apr 15, 2011
www.kudoscycles.com
Bike sales are weather dependent,if this heatwave continues into the autumn then discounts will be put back until autumn starts.
Bike dealers want to clear last years models before the new models come in January/February. But don’t expect big discounts,the heatwave has cleared a lot of stock through this summer and the anti dumping duty from China will ramp up prices for lower priced bikes.
The weakness of the £ v Euro has already pushed up the prices of Euro manufactured bikes.
Our current special offers are a desire to move current stock because we no longer wish to sell high priced bikes,we still have good stocks of Kudos bikes at pre anti dumping prices.
It’s a strange time at the moment,not a normal year.
KudosDave

• Informative
Reactions: RobF and Artstu

Nolan

Pedelecer
Jul 22, 2018
Bike sales are weather dependent,if this heatwave continues into the autumn then discounts will be put back until autumn starts.
Bike dealers want to clear last years models before the new models come in January/February. But don’t expect big discounts,the heatwave has cleared a lot of stock through this summer and the anti dumping duty from China will ramp up prices for lower priced bikes.
The weakness of the £ v Euro has already pushed up the prices of Euro manufactured bikes.
Our current special offers are a desire to move current stock because we no longer wish to sell high priced bikes,we still have good stocks of Kudos bikes at pre anti dumping prices.
It’s a strange time at the moment,not a normal year.
KudosDave
Good point

peejay42

Finding my (electric) wheels
Oct 21, 2017
GB
20% on giant but limited stock, got one of the last few Giant Explore e+2 large about, in fact it was a shop demo so paying 2k instead of 2.4k, partly subsidized by cyclescheme and own money. Evans have a sale on their pinnacle brand £1750, again limied stock.
When i tried a haibike shop said new models not out until nov or xmas

Nolan

Pedelecer
Jul 22, 2018
20% on giant but limited stock, got one of the last few Giant Explore e+2 large about, in fact it was a shop demo so paying 2k instead of 2.4k, partly subsidized by cyclescheme and own money. Evans have a sale on their pinnacle brand £1750, again limied stock.
When i tried a haibike shop said new models not out until nov or xmas
It was a toss up between giant dirt e 2 from local dealer with 20% off or a cube hybrid reaction sl 500 with 250 off with trade in, went with latter as I had a bike which was on its way to tip, plus did not find local dealer particularly helpful got the impression he would have sold me anything. Just waiting for evans to get the bike in. Let us know how you get on with the bike.