For Sale 2022 Gazelle Bloom C380 HMS size 53cm suits 5'6"-6'0"

danfoto

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 2, 2010
Sarfeast England
Medical issues force very reluctant sale of my lovely Bloom C380HMS pedelec. Bought new from Cambridge Cycle Company in August this year, it's done just 308 miles. Frame size is 53cm, which suits both me at 6ft and my wife at 5ft 6in with just saddle height adjustment.

It's designed to carry two kids which I haven't done, but I have found it to be remarkably stable with 28kg on the back carrier and maybe 10kg on the front, and it has both a centre stand and steering lock which helps loading/unloading. Motor is a Shimano 250w/60Nm, battery is 418Wh, brakes are Magura hydraulic discs and gears are Enviolo Trekking continuously-variable, the overall ratio of which seems to be even wider than the Nexus 8-speed. Both carriers are MIK-system compatible.

The bike is as-new mechanically and electrically, and cosmetically it's as seen in the pictures. It does though have some paint scraped off the underside of one leg of the stand, caused by me walking the bike over a very high herb. Note that the plastic skirt guard is easily removable. In the photos the saddle is set for 6ft rider and it's still not at max height: when my wife rides it, there's about 2.5" of seatpost showing.

Bike comes with charger, two keys (for both battery and frame lock) and original paperwork. It cost me £2669 including the upgrade to Schwalbe Marathon E-plus puncture-resistant tyres, but it needs to go ASAP so it's yours for £1995. Collection from Crowborough, East Sussex - but not by courier!

danfoto

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 2, 2010
Sarfeast England
Sadly this bike really does need to go, so the price is now £1650 - a saving of £1000 on what I paid for it three months ago!

If you want it but collection from Crowborough East Sussex is stopping you, I'm now open to suggestions as to a way round your problem, but please note that me packing the bike for transport is unfortunately not an option.

Pic below is of it as I rode it. Panniers and yellow box not included in sale.

danfoto

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 2, 2010
Sarfeast England
Following the investigating I did on behalf of a prospective buyer, I now know that the bike could be packed into a bike box measuring 190 x 23 x 112cm. I would therefore be happy to pack it securely for transport by a courier arranged and paid for by the buyer.