23 June Bristol Electric Bike Festival - are you taking part ?

C

Cyclezee

If anyone fancies entering on one of our bikes I will see if we can arrange it, I am not sure my heart would hold out!

All the best

David :eek:
I'm not sure if Bradley will be free that weekend, but it is starting to look like he might need a bit of help on the following weekend:p

Atmosphere

Pedelecer
Aug 2, 2008
Bristol
www.electricbikes.org.uk
John

Yes you are entered thanks. We are short on the Open Race if anyone wants to join in?

We may even have a prize ;).We may even go as far as a new 20" inner tube :cool:

Actually we have quite a good prize for the winner so why not have a go

C

Cyclezee

We are short on the Open Race if anyone wants to join in?

We may even have a prize ;).We may even go as far as a new 20" inner tube :cool:
A new one:eek: not an old one with a couple of patches, you are far to generous Alastair:D

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Hi Alastair, will there be a ride that isn't a competition this year? I would love to take more of a part but I am not fit enough to race!

All the best

David

Jonah

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 23, 2010
EX38
To help you make up the numbers I have just added my name.

achamian

Just Joined
Mar 14, 2012
Hi Al,

So looking forward to your event! I am riding the Grace Easy at the moment, the 48V power is wonderful for a fat bloke like me!* And it is absolutely silent, a real cracker!

Next week we will be announcing a new range of German bikes to our stable, can't disclose yet but we will certainly be bringing them with us. Bosch powered beauties which can be specced up as high as you like, there is even a Rohloff option!

Really looking forward to getting back into the mix with the new powerful Wisper Classics too!

All the best

David

* Not quite as fat now, since January I have been riding every day, snow permitting, and am up to 20 miles a day on the Easy! Getting fitter and lost 5 stones as of yesterday. They should prescribe electric bikes on the NHS, nothing else (including all the fad diets ever invented) has ever worked so well!
hi
Where will the announcements on new bikes be posted?

Thanks

achamian

Just Joined
Mar 14, 2012
Hi Achamian, welcome to the Forum!

Are you referring to all new bikes or the Wisper/Grace bikes in particular?

All the best

David
Hi David
I took it you meant you were announcing some new bikes other than the Grace and Wisper bikes

Cheers

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
You are right!

Wisper are now the UK distributor for Riese and Muller bikes, more later in the week.

The Riese and Muller Blue Label the Birdy folder and others will be available to try at the Bristol event.

All the best

David

Last edited:

Jonah

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 23, 2010
EX38
David,

Is that the Birdy with the BionX hub?