4S Lipo 5000mah Batteries x 4 + Accucel Charger + XT60 Connector Cables

jcubbin

Finding my (electric) wheels
Sep 30, 2011
Liverpool
For Sale are 4 X 4S 5000mah Turnigy Lipo Hardcase Batteries including the Accucel charger and XT60 connector cables for connecting them in parallel and serial to make up a useful battery.

I used them on my electric bike conversion and covered around 400 miles in total on it. They have probably only been charged a maximum of 15 times and only ever charged to 4.19v.

I also have two additional batteries that have faults with them, one pack seems to have a faulty cell and the other has a possibly dodgy supply lead that I suspect may just need soldering one the case is opened, something I have not bothered to do. I will also include these in the sale.

I am after £90 for everything and postage on top. are these safe to post? or do I need special postage?

Thanks

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
You can't post them willy nilly, you will need to find a courier who will handle them. They need packing in stout box with protection and store charged or otherwise is better to arrange collection or meet half way. Their age may be an issue and the fact they are used 2nd hand lipo's .

Last edited: