5 month old Woosh Zephyr B £600

shambolic

Pedelecer
May 19, 2014
I am selling my 5 month old Woosh Zephyr B. I find it difficult to ride due to health problems so have finally owned up it is not the bike for me. It is in great condition apart from a wear mark on the bar just below the saddle where I used to hang my bike lock. I have had Schwalbe Marathon plus tyres put on it as they are very difficult to puncture. I am still searching for the receipt.

More details on the Woosh site

http://www.wooshbikes.co.uk/?zephyr-b

ta11guy

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jul 16, 2015
Hi Shambolic
I am looking for a foldable bike and yours sounds great.

I am 6'7" tall so I am worried if I'll fit well on it.
Where do you live? Is there any chance of to test-drive it and see how it feels?

Looking forward to hear from you,
Regards

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
@shambolic - how about emailing a couple of pictures of your bikes to Andy @ woosh and ask him to advertise your bike on their second hand page? the bikes on there sell usually in a couple of weeks.

shambolic

Pedelecer
May 19, 2014
I have messaged you ta11guy . It's a lovely bike I am gutted it doesn't suit me.

Thanks for the info trex that will be my next port of call if I don't get a buyer on here.

p.s. Trex is your name because you like a certain brand of soap, or are into dinosaurs or a certain 70's band? :) just wondering

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
I am a dinosaur and in my younger years, happened to adore Marc Bolan.

Reactions: rippedupno1

shambolic

Pedelecer
May 19, 2014
I am a dinosaur and in my younger years, happened to adore Marc Bolan.
Great to hear. It's was cos of Marc I took up guitar, not really for any great artistic reason but because of the effect he had on the girls...and the great music of course.

Reactions: trex

ta11guy

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jul 16, 2015
Thanks for your reply Shambolic.
Unfortunately I live in Glasgow so test-driving it is kind of difficult.