50 cycles guarantee an update *good one*

mick2444

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jun 5, 2015
i was the original poster of the guarantee problems with my battery . i recieved a brand new battery on thursday as promised by scott. when the driver gave it me he explained it was completely his fault and apologized. he has delivered many parcels to my house and the morning he was supposed to deliver my original battery he had a brain fart his words. he was behind time and stressed to the max turned down the wrong lane he was extra busy and dropped the parcel at a neighbours house 1/4 mile away. same post code. the nieghbour has a very similar surname to me he was on holiday and had the builders in R .GRITTHIS builders. the man who sighned for the parcel. when the nieghbour came back from holiday the battery was there. this put 50 cycles and me in a tense situation, they might have thought understandably that i was trying it on to get a spare battery. i thought whats all this got to do with me the batterys gone missing and got annoyd. so in the interest of fair play i will say their guarantee IS good and it was a cock up by TNT i have seen recent post about worrys over 50 cycles guarantee it is now my opinion theres nothing to worry about mick

oldtom

Esteemed Pedelecer
i have seen recent post about worrys over 50 cycles guarantee it is now my opinion theres nothing to worry about mick
I'm pleased that ended well for you Mick and I'm glad you posted the final outcome of the story. It adds some balance to the criticism 50Cycles have received in these pages from some people recently.

Tom

mick2444

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jun 5, 2015
like you say tom balance. i wasnt going to bother posting, till i read through some recent post including my original post. my case was something that could happen to any company and what happened was beyond their control.i didnt think that at the time i thought i was being fobbed off but that wasnt the case mick

Tim

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 1, 2006
London
Thanks for the follow up, I'm pleased it ended well too, we always do our best to keep people on the road. It's usual to become attached to and dependent upon your bike, it's almost a way of life, so feelings can run high sometimes.