50cycles delivery times for Torq

WoodyAlan

Finding my (electric) wheels
Feb 21, 2007
Shropshire
Hi ordered a Torq from 50cycles (influenced by positive reports on this forum) -Payment cashed, received e-copy of invoice on Friday but had no mention of delivery time with it....so I emailed them (both the originator and 'Scott' at 50cycles) but no reply heard. Called up today but bloke I spoke to said he couldnt answer the question re delivery time as 'the person who handles this has finished for the day.' Bit annoying.

The website says in stock....what is the usual delivery time from them?

Cheers

Robert

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jan 20, 2007
Hi

I ordered a Torque in January. The Company failed to meet the first delivery date given, I called them and was told that the chap who deals with this had gone home, I was advised to call back next morning, which I did. I was given a 2nd date, and sure enough the Torque arrived as promised on that date. The whole process took just less than 2 weeks.

It was certainly well worth the wait as the Torque looks and is the part.

Enjoy it when it arrives.

Robert

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
I've twice had deliveries, both around the 7 to 14 day region. I guess it's a case of scheduling runs around the whole UK to carry out the deliveries.

nigel

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 18, 2006
nigel

YES i ordered my torq on friday i hope to hear something this week fingers crossed cant wait to try it out to feel that pulling power to over 20mph this will be to date the fastest leccy i had lets hope they bring more bikes out with a speed limiter?nigel.

kevhan

Just Joined
Apr 10, 2007
Hi ordered a Torq from 50cycles (influenced by positive reports on this forum) -Payment cashed, received e-copy of invoice on Friday but had no mention of delivery time with it....so I emailed them (both the originator and 'Scott' at 50cycles) but no reply heard. Called up today but bloke I spoke to said he couldnt answer the question re delivery time as 'the person who handles this has finished for the day.' Bit annoying.

The website says in stock....what is the usual delivery time from them?

Cheers
yes i,ve had me ezee torq from 50 cycles for two weeks now, it took about 12 days to be delivered to my house, i phoned them after a week and they said the driver is off sick, you'll have to wait another 5 days, i asked about a courior to get it next day and they said it'll cost £30 if i wanna do that, i waited till the tuesday i paid enough allready. anyways i got the bike and i love it!!!!!!!!!!

nigel

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 18, 2006
Nigel

Hi kevhan
glad you love your torq yes you are right its the dogs:D :) ;) you will enjoy wizzing past other cyclists i do? well done kevhan;) :NIGEL