6 month old step through bike

annsimpson

Pedelecer
Aug 22, 2014
Due to me having to move to a trike I am selling my step through, 6 gears, pedal assist removed and throttle put on by Dave on here but assist could be reconnected, battery charge weekly since begin of june so around 20 charges, have been on a few 25mile rides and 3 lights still showing but don't use much power always pedalling as well. New pucture resistant tyres old ones go with bike, Bike hut removable bag with shoulder strap on front and good size basket on rear, slight damage on rear of plastic chain guard where I fell of which is why I'm giving up on 2 wheels my legs have gotten to bad, bike always kept inside and cleaned well cared for, this is a strong heavy bike I don't know the frame size but I'm 5'3 and its all at its lowest. please ask if I've forgotten anything, I'd like £400 for it many thanks

Attachments

Croxden

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
North Staffs
Just remind us of the make of bike.

annsimpson

Pedelecer
Aug 22, 2014
its a Lion but has no markings on it and the ebay site I bought it from doesn't seem to exhist anymore but d8veh was the one who kindly fitted the throttle or me and he might remember the bike, also there were a few threads about it back in may/june when I bought it