Additional connection from second battery on Aurora

Old Timer

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 5, 2009
Just fitted a second connection on my Aurora to be able to use my 13Amp Li-Polymer battery when extra reach is required.
The main reason for posting is just to remind anyone who is considering this on any bike to make sure with a meter that you are connecting the + to + because with kettle plugs it can be a bit confusing.

Here IMG_0169.jpg photo - david chilvers photos at pbase.com

Dave

Old Timer

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 5, 2009

Old Timer

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 5, 2009
A few more images showing the small front rack I fitted and the hash up I made of the light:D (I`ll sort it soon)
Notice with the adjustable stem how high you can get the bars. I usually have to put the bar ends up to get the position that falls in line with my worn back but notice the ends are set level just as wrist rests and you`ll notice I removed the centre stand and fitted a side stand at the rear and thinking of when I have an extra battery on the front rack I fitted a centre side stand because I`m often stopped for a blow in the country with no decent surface to stand the bike.

The aurora really is an impressive bike to look at and the images on Aliens site do not do it justice.

aurora_e_bike Photo Gallery by david chilvers at pbase.com

BTW MikeW, you do get a decent set of panniers with the bike.