Ado A20+ Alterative rear Cycle Rack and bag

Ebike-er

Just Joined
Jul 1, 2022
I didn't like the Ado offering for rear cycle rack as it fastened via trashy p-clips to frame rather than proper accessory mounting bolts so looked for an alternate. It looks like the same rack top as the Ado but comes with proper adjustable mounts and , half the price.
I found this 20 inch folding rear aluminum rack on UK eBay but you can also order from China (£24.00).
It is small but fits just right to side accessory mounting bolt holes and is just the right size for my new RockBros removable cycle bag, to store lock and pick up groceries.
Its light but appears pretty strong.
I used a PDW Disk brake spacer kit to "space" away from the gears.
A very easy upgrade, took me 1/2 hour.
Just need to reposition the brake light to the back of the rack or get another to fit there.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Tishco

barcall

Just Joined
Jan 23, 2023
I didn't like the Ado offering for rear cycle rack as it fastened via trashy p-clips to frame rather than proper accessory mounting bolts so looked for an alternate. It looks like the same rack top as the Ado but comes with proper adjustable mounts and , half the price.
I found this 20 inch folding rear aluminum rack on UK eBay but you can also order from China (£24.00).
It is small but fits just right to side accessory mounting bolt holes and is just the right size for my new RockBros removable cycle bag, to store lock and pick up groceries.
Its light but appears pretty strong.
I used a PDW Disk brake spacer kit to "space" away from the gears.
A very easy upgrade, took me 1/2 hour.
Just need to reposition the brake light to the back of the rack or get another to fit there.
Hi
Ihm living in Spain and where can I buy this. What's the name of this piece ? . Thanks a lot

Related Articles

Advertisers