ADO A20 front wheel has SEVEN washers and spacers. Need help

belfastbiker

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 14, 2021
Got puncture, helpful youtube video from ADO completely skips important steps, this stuff is SO easy on every ohter bike I've had previously.

Three of the washer I know where they go, but 3 of them and some sort of spacer came off all over floor when the wheel wasn't coming losse and I had to thud it. What goes where? Why is this so difficult??

belfastbiker

Aug 14, 2021
Hi, I have the same problem. Did you solve it?

Couldn’t get past brake rubbing massively - ended up taking it to a bike shop. Only way I could squeeze wheel on was to forgoe using two of the washers. You just reminded me to go take photos of it for future use.

Tishco

Jul 6, 2022
I also had a nightmare when all these bits fell off my front wheel. And didnt think to take a picture before. But after playing about with it i got this configuration to work (and match the disc brake caliper. (see pics) I hope it helps others out.

PS the tyres that come with the ADO A20 are rubbish. They puncture so easily ive had 5 punctures now from thorns in 6 months. Dont think they have much cord fibres in them at all. Im Gonna give some Fincci tyres a go.

Attachments

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Finnici tyres have a bad rep on the cycle uk forum, so best to do your homework and searches.