Advice on E-Ranger cruiser please

Diamonds

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jan 4, 2020
Does anyone have any advice on buying a bike from E-Ranger? I'm looking at the "standard cruiser". I need it to pull a trailer for short trips rather than long journeys. Thank you for any experiences or reviews of this bike.

Jonah

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 23, 2010
EX38
I’m afraid that I’ve never heard of them. The bikes seem like fairly standard generic Chinese imports and the reviews suggest the company has been around for a few years. Are they local to you? If not there are probably better options but buying local does have advantages.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
It uses a decent hub motor a Bafang, one of the best you can get generally but no idea exactly which model of hub it is. For towing a high torque motor is best.
Have a look also at similar options from Woosh, Wisper, Kudos & Juicy.

Diamonds

Jan 4, 2020
I’m afraid that I’ve never heard of them. The bikes seem like fairly standard generic Chinese imports and the reviews suggest the company has been around for a few years. Are they local to you? If not there are probably better options but buying local does have advantages.
Thank you for your advice - I appreciate it!

Diamonds

Jan 4, 2020
It uses a decent hub motor a Bafang, one of the best you can get generally but no idea exactly which model of hub it is. For towing a high torque motor is best.
Have a look also at similar options from Woosh, Wisper, Kudos & Juicy.
Thank you very much - that is useful to know.