Alien Aurora for sale

Pabs

Finding my (electric) wheels
Mar 29, 2010
I am selling my Aurora as have started to use an unassisted bike for cycle to work.

It is on ebay - Lot number: 140578480093

It is in excellent condition just 7 months old with Upgrades and extras.

Front brake and rotor upgraded to an Avid BB7 brake with 185mm disk. (Standard front brake was pretty poor for the weight of the bike.) .

Fitted with a non-suspension seat post to drastically lower seat height.. I'm 5 ft 6 in, and can now comfortably get both feet on the ground with this post. Still have the orginal suspension seat post.

Front and rear Schwalbe Marathon Plus tyres. Front is 1.75 in wide, the rear is a 2.00 inch wide.

It comes with the standard cavernous double panniers.

2 mirrors and battery operated horn.

For anyone not familiar with the Alien Aurora, it is not a 'road legal' bike, but due to the fact that the motor is physically the same size as a 250w legal motor, it doesn't look illegal. Top speed (with the wider tyres) is a little above 20mph on throttle only, but where this bike really shines is in pedal assist mode. There's no need to ever take it out of top gear!

By the way I will deliver the bike as long as fuel costs are met within 100 miles of Nottingham.

iaing

Pedelecer
May 27, 2008
L31
"This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available."

That didn't last long!

Iain

Pabs

Finding my (electric) wheels
Mar 29, 2010
The bike is advertised again check it out on Ebay - Lot number: 140581642088 closing on 01 Aug, 201123:01:03 BST

Pabs