Alien electric bike 21 speed

Denny

Just Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Hi I have for sale a very nice electric bike that I bought to use with my motorhome.
Have now got a scooter for use with it. Have duck taped the plastic cover housing the
controller to make more waterproof. Charger & 2 keys come with it. £300.
Collection only Exeter It has throttle control

IMG_0275.jpgIMG_0272.jpgIMG_0276.jpgIMG_0277.jpgIMG_0281.jpg

Denny

Just Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Its a 10ah lithium battery so providing its not all up hill " Yes " here's an advice piece might be useful to
you & maybe other members.

The range of electric bikes can vary, but most riders are able achieve 10-20 miles per charge on the average e-bike model. One of the main factors in determining how far you can travel on a single charge is how much assistance you provide. Rated by amp hours (AH), the typical e-bike battery has a capacity of 10-12AH. Without pedaling, riders can expect a range equal to this rating (ie: 10AH = 10 miles). But since most riders will pedal along the way, the majority of e-bikes are rated up 15-30 miles per charge. Obviously, the more pedaling you do, the less strain on the battery and the more range you'll achieve. Keep in mind, 'pedal-assist' bikes have higher ratings and achieve more range than throttle-controlled bikes because the rider is required to pedal at all times.

Another factor that can have a big impact is terrain. If you live in a hilly area or have lots of steep inclines - expect less range from your e-bike. Larger riders or people carrying heavy loads can also expect reduced output. Because weight is a factor, this also means higher quality NiMh or Li-Ion batteries are capable of slightly longer ranges due to their reduced weight. Other factors include: wind and road conditions.

geezee74

Pedelecer
Jun 1, 2011
Thank you for the info Denny. does the battery have a lot of life left in it and can you tell me a little about the bike itself.

Cheers, Zack

Denny

Just Joined
Apr 16, 2011
It has just been serviced, with motor, battery & controller check all OK, 21 shimano gears.
Quite a light bike I could lift it quite high up onto carrier with no problems, 26" wheels, good tyres.
Nice sounding bell :D