Alien Gents Special II - suit taller rider

rustic

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 31, 2008
North Essex
For sale is my Alien Gents Special II. The bike was purchased in November 2009. The bike had a brand new battery in April 2010 as the original one supplied proved faulty, so in effect the battery is only 9 months old at the time of this posting.

The bike would suit a taller rider - probably someone between 5' 10" - 6' 6". I specifically purchased this bike as it has a 21" frame which is relatively uncommon in this market. I have also had a handlebar stem raise professionally fitted which has raised the handlebar approximately 3 inches to provide a really comfortable riding position.

I have used the bike sparingly and have notched up around 300-400 miles whilst I recovered from a back operation. I now feel ready to return to using a regular unpowered bike and sadly do not have the space to keep this bike alongside it.

The bike cost £579 and has had approximately £75 worth of modifications including cat eye speedometer, handle bar stem raise & recabling, new cushioned left handlebar grip & performance brake blocks. It has picked up a scratch or two along the way, but nothing that significant. The bike has the charger and all the original documentation & I believe I still have the original box stored in a garage in Sudbury!

I am based in North Essex, but can deliver upon agreement of an acceptable offer. I am looking for offers around £400 via private message on here, or through email - rushornsby@hotmail.com

Please feel free to ask any questions, if I don't have the answer I am sure there are many within this excellent site who can help :) .

Last edited:

stevebills

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 14, 2010
Whats the spec of this bike please as i cant find it on the Alien website?