Another newbie needs advice!!!

D

Deleted member 4366

I would say that the pulsing is more down to the pedal sensor. these controllers have a very fast response to it, so if it's not running parallel to the sensor with the gap increasing and decreasing, you'd get pulsing. Also, you get it if one of the magnets has fallen out of the disc, which happened to me once, so check that they're all there. If one fell out and you put it back in upside down, you'd also get pulsing.

BornAgainCyclist

Pedelecer
Apr 22, 2017
Sanderstead
I'm using 202 for P1 having done it recently. Q128C 36V201RPM at 48V in a 700c. Seems to be smooth.

I also seem to recall from doing it recently that the C1 setting could impact this, the number of magnets with a direction setting.

magoo

Finding my (electric) wheels
May 8, 2017
Ireland
Finally all sorted and here is the result. Huge thank you to all who have put me on the road not only literally but started my knowledge on this really interesting topic.

Now this has generated a whole new issue........my better half wants her bike converted, time for a new thread I think :)

Attachments

D

Deleted member 4366

Finally all sorted and here is the result. Huge thank you to all who have put me on the road not only literally but started my knowledge on this really interesting topic.

Now this has generated a whole new issue........my better half wants her bike converted, time for a new thread I think :)
That looks like an excellent bike. Please let us know some performance details and follow up with your opinion after you've completed some miles.