Any UK sources for a mid drive to fit 100mm BB Fatbike

Jez6345789

Just Joined
Feb 9, 2016
Hi
I have searched hi and low but dont know everywhere for a UK source for a drive kit to convert my cheapy beach fatbike to electric 100mm BB but cant seem to find a UK source.

I will import if needed but would rather use a UK supplier unless someone want to give me directions to a reliable overseas company.

I would look at a rear drive if easier but not seen much that will fit a fat bike either.

any advice for this project would be helpful as a bit of a newbie.

thanks Jez

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Pedalease have the BBS03 on their site, only draw back is that they don't have a uk phone number. Email or direct mail only, they are in Hayes Middlesex.

Kuorider

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 18, 2014
Not a UK source but much better in that they answer emails promptly and you can call them. 100mm BB stocked. Buy in US dollars and goods come from Hong Kong direct so fast & efficient . www.anbikeworld.com/collections/mid-motor-diy-kit I had a spare chainwheel within 6 days of emailing. I am still waiting for Pedalease to answer the same request.
Get your kit from Anbike and your battery from Jimmy at Insat international. Bewo are not a big name in the UK yet,hardly surprising given the clowns that sell them here.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
you got a 60a controller and a 5kw battery i could use with that?