anyone bought anything from this site akkushop.de

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
as need a batt just need to know if i will have any import charges or will get charged there end b4 shipping it.

PC2017

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2017
Scunthorpe
Not used em - put the battery in your basket and see if it adds UK VAT before buying but anything over £100 I would budget for customs duty.

Edit scrap that - I don't think they ship to the UK

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
Shipping
Payment and shipping

The following conditions apply:

Delivery takes place in Germany (Germany) and to the following countries : Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Croatia, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Czech Republic, Hungary, United Kingdom, Cyprus .

nothing is added at check out as still 389 euros

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
I remember this site... I bought on this site some things for his bike, I remember then were quite serious money problems and had to take them , but needed urgent repairs bike, but I want to say that I am satisfied with the purchase, about the delivery to the UK, it was when I was shopping, now I think it is worth checking again, maybe there have changed the conditions of delivery. A so good site.
they no longer ship to the uk i phoned them to buy one and just wont post it over here.

PC2017

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2017
Scunthorpe
no longer ship to the uk
Thought as much, I am not surprised anymore could we have accidently resorted back to protectionism, I did notice a new trade deal with NZ yet to outline the details, but costs to ship anything to the UK with container prices as they are is going to be a hard pass for the individual consumer. The saga continues...