Are Enerprof batteries any good? (or any other eBay battery seller recommendations)

tpw

Finding my (electric) wheels
Oct 14, 2018
Could anyone share their experience with Enerprof batteries (or even better, their ebay store)? Specifically the quality of the thing and how its held up over time?

Or failing that, any recommendations for battery sellers on eBay? I need a new (48v) one, and there's 10% off on eBay until midnight!

Andy-Mat

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 26, 2018
Could anyone share their experience with Enerprof batteries (or even better, their ebay store)? Specifically the quality of the thing and how its held up over time?

Or failing that, any recommendations for battery sellers on eBay? I need a new (48v) one, and there's 10% off on eBay until midnight!
I personally feel that the one of the most important points is the manufacturer of the cells used.
I prefer Panasonic cells, but I have no experience of any others....and absolutely no trouble with the them, so I will not be changing anytime soon. They are not the cheapest though!
But there must be other reliable cell makers as well and the people here will know!
Andy!

tpw

Finding my (electric) wheels
Oct 14, 2018
Oh yes, maybe that is a consideration I've overlooked. Although is that mainly a performance thing? This will only be powering a BBS01, so I'm more concerned about safety and longevity

peter.c

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 24, 2018
thurrock essex
Make sure of delivery date is the item in stock
They used to build only once your order is placed can a long time months/ weeks if they are not in stock
check the small print