Are we ever going to get our Stevens (Bosch) bikes?

Ultimately I think it's valuable Col, a response such as yours in this instance can do nothing but good for your company. Even when the outcome is not quite as good, the involvement and effort creates a very good impression.

When a customer is unhappy, the first thing they most want to see is that someone cares.
one thing I can promise is that we will always care. Everyone I employ, whether it be in the office here, or the reps on the road, will care. We're all cyclists, and we all know how valuable every day on the bike is. We know how frustrating it can be when a bike is off the road for even just a day or delayed for some reason.

We joined this forum to hopefully give some perspective from a brands point of view, as this is often different from a customer or retailers perspective.

When it comes to discussing individual cases its always hard to get involved because whilst it might be valuable to the customer, it might be that the dealer has done something for a deliberate and sensible reason.

So the communication chain is usually best kept in tack to ensure that confusion doesn't add to the problems.

Regarding this individual case, I'm happy to confirm we've actually been even more efficient than I'd hoped.

The bike has now been shipped, so hopefully it'll with ECC on Tuesday.

Regards
Col

Reactions: flecc and Helen C

triumph_st

Pedelecer
Mar 24, 2014
Leuven, Belgium
Update from Stevens today after my reminder mail of June 01:

Yes, Triton production starts this week, for Caprile we are planning 2 weeks later

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Rainer König
Stevens Vertriebs GmbH
Asbrookdamm 35
D-22115 Hamburg
Tel +49 40 716070-0
Fax +49 40 465314
info@stevensbikes.de
www.stevensbikes.de

Gerichtsstand Hamburg; Amtsgericht Hamburg HRB 52130
Steuernr.: 22-776-00083, UStIdentnr.: DE 157760068
Geschäftsführer: Werner und Wolfgang von Hacht
Sitz der Gesellschaft: 22115 Hamburg

Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2014 5:19 PM
To: Mail
Subject: RE: Bestellung 2 E bikes

Hello Mr König,

We are now June and I hope you have some good news concerning my order of two Stevens Bikes.
Is production/delivery date known?

I thank you for your answer.

Sincerely,

D

Deleted member 4366

I wonder how far down the queue you are? I notice he didn't say when you'd get yours. He only said that they were producing some. I think I'd ask again whether you will get one of them because I suspect that there's a lot of irate Germans ahead of you.

triumph_st

Pedelecer
Mar 24, 2014
Leuven, Belgium
I'm getting desperate d8veh. On the German forum someone said that on July 10th summer holliday starts in Hamburg.
I've just mailed my bikeshop that if both bikes are not delivered by the end of June, Stevens can stick em where the sun don't shine.
A nine month wait is a bit over the edge.

halfer

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dear me, I'd have cancelled it after a couple of months. I admire your patience, though I see you have a KTM to tide you over!