Are you stylish enough for this ?

KirstinS

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 5, 2011
Brighton
Me, yes absolutely - a beautiful thing indeed. Not very light , battery prob too small , expect its a ****** to pedal unpowered and the price likely insane. But I would still covet !

RoadieRoger

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 8, 2010
It looks like a Harley , probably costs the same as a Harley , therefore it must be a Harley- Davidson Electric Bike ?

jackhandy

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 20, 2012
the Cornish Alps
Can't quite make out the Orange County Choppers logo, but it must be in there somewhere, surely :).

Seriously, a lovely bike, but would I ride one?

NO

GaRRy

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 18, 2012
Tamworth

KirstinS

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 5, 2011
Brighton
I should add I livenin Brighton - which means I would not get so much a second glance riding this

You have to WAY out there style wise to get noticed in these parts !

AlMel

Pedelecer
Jan 22, 2013
Essonne, France
How about this for Brighton? The frame is made of ash. It's a prototype developed by Moustache Bikes and a couple of partners in wood industry development. They seem to be serious about it and one town has already said it will offer them on a 'Velib' or Boris bikes basis.

JuicyBike

Trade Member
Jan 26, 2009
Derbyshire
Well its certainly different and has made a big splash at a design week but would you want one ?

Cykno Bike

Alistair
I thought all copies of that picture had been destroyed... It really was just a phase I was going through. I don't look like that any more!

grldtnr

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2012
south east Essex
can't tell which tartan that is , but with the Kilt billowing round your ears, you should get noticed
But then again ,Brighton has a Naturist beach, maybe not?
I should add I livenin Brighton - which means I would not get so much a second glance riding this

You have to WAY out there style wise to get noticed in these parts !

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
South Shields, Tyne & Wear
It looks like an abomination to me, but there again, that could be the man, the brown colour and the uncertainty over seat strength thats putting me off.....

Nice clean lines though.....

If they can guarantee the seat strength, paint it RED and assure me I dont have to have that man with it, I could be tempted :D :D

Lynda :)

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
South Shields, Tyne & Wear
Kirsten, its still that awful brown and I dont fancy that man any more than the other one lol :(

Give me RED and give me good looking .....better still, just dump the man altogether and give me the bike :cool:

Lynda :)

geostorm

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 7, 2009
Dave) Donald wheres your troosers, waiting for the review, don't go taking this one to bits, it might belong to Kudos their mystery bike hey! who knows..