As new Synergie Mistral

Old Timer

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 5, 2009
The bike is in the better colour (IMHO) burgundy. It`s about one month old and Jim at Alien will honour the remainder of the warranty (about 11 months)
I purchased the bike after having my recent heart attack as a lighter bike being that it has a smaller frame than my other bikes (it`s 17", similar to the Cyclamatic Power Plus size that my wife rides) but to be honest the frame is just too small for me at my height of around 5` 11" and if I have the saddle up to the correct height I`m bending over more than I feel comfortable with nowadays. The bike has covered around 30 miles and the battery still needs running down and commissioning. There are a couple of small marks on the frame (they could have happened in transit, I`m not sure) but they are small.
This is a genuine practically new bike.

I paid £550 for the bike one month ago and shortly afterwards they increased the price to £699.

I`m looking for £450 which is £250 below current price.

contact me if interested via pm or E mail and we can exchange phone numbers.

A few images of the bike taken just now synergie_mistral Photo Gallery by david chilvers at pbase.com

It`s Gone

Dave

Last edited:

Old Timer

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 5, 2009

pl1974

Pedelecer
Oct 1, 2008
Hi Dave,

I may well be in the market for a new bike in the next few days if I can sell my Powabykes - see below and now also on ebay..

Anyway, its for my wife and she's only 5' 1", so not sure if it would fit. Could you tell me how high the seat is off the floor with it at it lowest setting please?

Thanks,

Paul

Old Timer

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 5, 2009
Hi Dave,

I may well be in the market for a new bike in the next few days if I can sell my Powabykes - see below and now also on ebay..

Anyway, its for my wife and she's only 5' 1", so not sure if it would fit. Could you tell me how high the seat is off the floor with it at it lowest setting please?

Thanks,

Paul
Hiya Paul

The 17" frame is about the smallest I`ve seen on E bikes( non folders) My wife is 5` 2" and rides it fine with the saddle slightly up like on her 17" Cyclamatic so I would say that she would be fine. It`s definitely a bike for shorter rather than taller people and thats why I find it too small for me.

Regards

Dave

pl1974

Pedelecer
Oct 1, 2008
Thanks Dave, will have to see how it goes with my sales, but may come back to you if you've not sold it by then.

Thanks,

Paul