Avarax-E - The Self-Cleaning E-bike as low as $500! = Less than 500 UK Pounds!

Andy-Mat

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 26, 2018
Its too fast to be legal in the EU & the UK, but maybe a slower, but longer range one might eventually be sold, who knows?
For those who may be interested:-
Regards
Andy

egroover

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 12, 2016
UK
Wouldn't trust this lot, looks dodgy.

They've even recruited Halfords staff to assembly the bikes 41533

Reactions: richtea99

Gringo

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 18, 2013
Northampton
Don’t sell my personal details
I’m not a big fan of links to websites that will sell my personal details unless i specificity tell them not to.
how many people have opened the link and spotted the tick box saying “Don’t sell my personal details

egroover

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 12, 2016
UK
Well egroover did you choose for them not to sell your details?
I think I managed to avoid the pop up for about 3 secs, enough time to realise the whole thing is a scam and anyone foolish to order will see their hard earned amount to nothing

Andy-Mat

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 26, 2018
For those worried about "being seen" on the web, do please remember that owning a Smart Phone, rather lets you be "seen" far too easily, as they all have GPS chip.
And on the phones where you cannot completely remove the battery, your location can STILL be seen by anyone with the knowledge and means, unless of course the battery is completely discharged, which is rather spoiling the need for the phone in the first place.....
One of the reasons that I only have Smart phones with an easily removable batteries, with no tools needed, just in case! But mainly because the costs involved in getting a battery replaced in phones where its fixed.
Also, going on yachting trips for weeks on end, when its more difficult to charge a phone, (getting better by the year), I take a spare charged battery along for the trip.
I laugh when someone who values his privacy, tells me with glee that they have an iPhone for example, but not so much "Glee", when I tell them just how easy they can be tracked, especially newer phones using the new "breed" of GPS chips since 2018!
Bikers, please try this video instead, its far more fun:-
best wishes
Andy