Back in the saddle

jasono

Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2009
Leicestershire
Hi all, after being involved in a nasty accident a few years ago whilst cycling home on my then electric steed (a Viking Freedom Gents) I am looking to get back on a pedelec.
I was an early electric adopter commuting on a Whisper 905 sport a good few years ago, then on an Urban Mover and BH Emotion - prior to the Viking.
It's great to see how the popularity of electric bikes has really taken off in the years I've been away so to speak.
The choice is bamboozling!
Happy cycling all.

Reactions: Wisper Bikes

jasono

Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2009
Leicestershire
Hi Jasono, those were the days!! The 905 Sport must be well over 10 years ago! Perhaps we could tempt you back?

All the best, David
Hi David, the 905 was a great bike. Had mine for quite a few years and used it for work and leisure. The only problem I ever had with it was when the front tyre blew out after hitting a huge pothole in the dark - and you can't blame the bike for that!
Hope you are keeping well.

Reactions: Wisper Bikes

Henry5555

Just Joined
Apr 11, 2022
Hi all, after being involved in a nasty accident a few years ago whilst cycling home on my then electric steed (a Viking Freedom Gents) I am looking to get back on a pedelec.
I was an early electric adopter commuting on a Whisper 905 sport a good few years ago, then on an Urban Mover and BH Emotion - prior to the Viking.
It's great to see how the popularity of electric bikes has really taken off in the years I've been away so to speak.
The choice is bamboozling!
Happy cycling all.
Welcome back to electric bikes, bro!!!