bafang 1000w hd trottle problem

billym1967

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 13, 2017
durham uk
any one any ideas.

so just reprogrammed a bafang hd, used the software and update supplied. (did one few weeks back no bother) so when i finished set it away and the throotle is only spinning the wheel at 6 kmh, the last one i did was fine. the PAS is working perfect loads of power.

anyone any ideas on when the throttle is so low on power.

Fordulike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 26, 2010
any one any ideas.

so just reprogrammed a bafang hd, used the software and update supplied. (did one few weeks back no bother) so when i finished set it away and the throotle is only spinning the wheel at 6 kmh, the last one i did was fine. the PAS is working perfect loads of power.

anyone any ideas on when the throttle is so low on power.
Can you post a screenshot of the 'throttle' page from the software?

billym1967

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 13, 2017
durham uk
i cant, one he took the bike away. second i used the proper bafang programme update. so doesnt have pages like that. i also did the exact same kit the same way 2 weeks ago without issue. it seems like the bike is stuck in push mode on the throttle, its a c850 screen

billym1967

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 13, 2017
durham uk
its a really strange one lol i went through the sftware but found nothing to change the throttle settings, and as said the update was just a file sent by the supplyer, quick load to software and hit reprogramme and done.

Fordulike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 26, 2010
Yeah, weird one, coz even if the update had reflashed the throttle setting to the lowest speed limit, that is still 15 km/h. There's no actual settings on the user Bafang software to enable a push mode. Be interesting to see if you figure this one out. Please post back if/when you do ;)

Fordulike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 26, 2010
Think it'll be a case of using the normal Bafang sofware, next time you have the bike, to browse the settings and see if anything is amiss.

billym1967

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 13, 2017
durham uk
as luck may have it, i still have a 1000w motor unchanged so that could help. just may have to figure how to save the programme on that and put it back in the other lol

Fordulike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 26, 2010
If I were you, I wouldn't risk messing about with .el files (if that's how you flashed the controller). I would be taking screenshots, manually inputting figures and 'write' flashing into the Bafang 3 page software. Time consuming, but safer!