Bafang BBS02 48v 750w PAS parameters?

Fordulike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 26, 2010
Has anyone who has bought the Bafang BBS02 48v 750w from Eclipse Bikes, viewed the controller software using a cable?

If so, please could you post the parameters for each of the 9 PAS levels, that it came with as stock.

mfj197

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 18, 2014
Guildford
I don't have a BBS02 but I do have a BBS01 from them. I've attached the screen showing the PAS levels on mine - don't know if they'd be the same as yours. They aren't standard, and neither is the firmware on mine.

Michael

Attachments

D

Deleted member 4366

You have to be very careful in changing the parameters because you can blow the MOSFETs in the controller. Changing the PAS percentages should be OK, but make sure you understand what you're doing if you change the throttle.

Fordulike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 26, 2010
I don't have a BBS02 but I do have a BBS01 from them. I've attached the screen showing the PAS levels on mine - don't know if they'd be the same as yours. They aren't standard, and neither is the firmware on mine.

Michael
Thanks Michael for taking the time to post this.
Got a feeling though, that the BBS02 might be programmed a little differently.

Fordulike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 26, 2010
You have to be very careful in changing the parameters because you can blow the MOSFETs in the controller. Changing the PAS percentages should be OK, but make sure you understand what you're doing if you change the throttle.
I don't intend on actually hooking up a cable and changing the parameters. I just wanted an idea of what the current limits are set on each level, and whether the speed limit is set at 100% for all levels.
It means I can help protect the controller with prior knowledge of how it's working at any particular time.
I'm not one for putting things on Max level and caning them everywhere.

I'm going to drop Eclipse Bikes an e-mail on Monday, but just wondered if anyone on this forum had already had a play.