Bafang bbshd

Dave-42

Finding my (electric) wheels
May 14, 2017
Uk
hi I'm looking to buy one of these bbshd kits but I'm not sure where to buy from help pls

Kinninvie

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 5, 2013
Teesdale,England
Euanora on Ali Express is where I got mine at a bargain price and I know of 4 other people who have bought same from them.
Delivery took 9 days and he put the value at $100 so very little duty to pay.

Fordulike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 26, 2010
Euanora on Ali Express is where I got mine at a bargain price and I know of 4 other people who have bought same from them.
Delivery took 9 days and he put the value at $100 so very little duty to pay.
Whilst we're on the subject of the BBSHD, do all the BBS02 components work with a BBSHD? In other words, could I just buy a BBSHD motor and drop it in place of my BBS02?

nemesis

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 14, 2011
I have just fitted a BBSHD to a Specialized mtb,great performance with the 19ah battery.
I bought it from EM3EV who are based in China,very good contact and help from them and i was fortunate to have no import charges.

Reactions: Kinninvie

Kinninvie

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 5, 2013
Teesdale,England
Whilst we're on the subject of the BBSHD, do all the BBS02 components work with a BBSHD? In other words, could I just buy a BBSHD motor and drop it in place of my BBS02?
Yes,thats exactly what I did,replaced the BBS02 with the BBSHD swapping only motor(and LCD as I got the colour one).
I did get the full kit though so I could put the 02 on my other bike.
Just make sure you get the 68mm motor and NOT the 73mm as the 68mm fits 68 and 73mm and even fits on an 83mm without the locknut.
The 73mm motor only fits a 73mm though!

• Informative
Reactions: Fordulike

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
I have just fitted a BBSHD to a Specialized mtb,great performance with the 19ah battery.
I bought it from EM3EV who are based in China,very good contact and help from them and i was fortunate to have no import charges.
Invoices for duty by carriers can be expected 2 - 3 weeks following delivery, though you may be lucky.

nemesis

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 14, 2011
hi I'm looking to buy one of these bbshd kits but I'm not sure where to buy from help pls
I can also add that EM3EV are very good at after sales care and warranty and they have a reputation of building some of the finest batteries available.

• Agree
Reactions: Fordulike