Bafang hydraulic sensor

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Their you go Spezelec not only have you got Woosh's attention but the boss/proprieter.
Your photo does show a brake sensor which should work with HDB's all you need is a small magnet in which case any small one should suffice.

SpezElec

Pedelecer
Aug 31, 2015
thats great, you responded first on the forum, before my two past emails.
check your emails I have sent you two previous ones.

I purchased a BBS01 with 14.5 amps dolphin battery and a hydraulic sensor ,the sensor did not come with magnets and your first reply,you said you send it,it was not there and there is the conflict.A magnet cheap enough you can replace and making me wait.

SpezElec

Pedelecer
Aug 31, 2015
I have now considering the E brake sensor from Hongkong,anyone fitted this yet.
Okay Im off to Conset C2C,without brake sensors but my common sense:)

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
SpezElec, I can see why Hatti has to post. You did not buy your kit from Woosh did you?
you were criticizing Woosh for lack of communication in sorting out your missing magnets. It turns out that Woosh do not supply hydraulic brake sensors so you criticized the wrong company.
In another one of your posts, you said you bought your battery from eclipse and you have doubt about your battery.
Can you confirm that your battery did come from Eclipse?

SpezElec

Pedelecer
Aug 31, 2015
I am very sorry I had made a terrible mistake,I feel so bad,no I did not bought my kit from Woosh,please accept my sincere apologies Hatti.
Woosh is one of the companies I dealt on emails and was quick as responding to querries.I planned to buy my BBSo1 from them but their stock did not arrived last week.
I bought my kit from Eclipsebikes.
Sorry Hatti,my mistake.

JohnCade

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 16, 2014
I am very sorry I had made a terrible mistake,I feel so bad,no I did not bought my kit from Woosh,please accept my sincere apologies Hatti.
Woosh is one of the companies I dealt on emails and was quick as responding to querries.I planned to buy my BBSo1 from them but their stock did not arrived last week.
I bought my kit from Eclipsebikes.
Sorry Hatti,my mistake.
Oh well it could be worse. How do you think Ronnie Pickering is feeling?

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
im happy now Nealh,someone paid attention.
Shame you totally got the attention of the wrong person and company, but hats off to Hatti for even replying. All in all I would say that was a compete cock up.

Ultrafunkula

Pedelecer
Mar 18, 2011
I have inline hydraulic brake cut off switches in my leccy bike, got em stateside, u have to use mineral oil not dot brake fluid or it messes the seals up and they stop working, you just cut into your hydraulic line and put them in they're just a T piece with switch in, simples

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
I have inline hydraulic brake cut off switches in my leccy bike, got em stateside, u have to use mineral oil not dot brake fluid or it messes the seals up and they stop working, you just cut into your hydraulic line and put them in they're just a T piece with switch in, simples
How about a link ?