Bargain bikes on ebay

keithhazel

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 1, 2007
We're having a HUGE clearout (part 2) and have the following, and maybe a few more at silly prices on ebay. We need the space. Let the mayhem begin!

eBay Seller: electric transport shop: Sporting Goods items on eBay.co.uk

Jamie
TETS.BIZ
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello i wonder if you can clarify something..on the following...

"Synergie Vivace Folding Electric Bike Cycle Ex-Demo"

you have it on e-bay as "ex-demo" but also "new" and in the same breath "no warranty"

i am NOT trying to pull your auction to bits as i had one of these but the "edison" branding, it wasnt a bike for distance because it was undergeared,even after i had as big a chainwheel as possible put on it as would then still only pedal at 14mph without pedaling like a madman and as that was only 1.5mph more then befor i had the chainwheel added it wasnt worth it,also as the suspension was bouncy'er then a baby bouncer you hang from the door frame it took all the energy away from your leg power and was so inneficient...HOWEVER... if you just wanted to have a "sunday" ride at 12mph and enjoy the scenery then what a brilliant bike and i loved mine to bits for that......it was no use into the wind or up ANY sort of gradient as was powerless and would either grind to a halt up a gradient(very slight one) and down to around 8mph in a medium breeze...but on the flat with no wind it was like gliding on ice, quiet,comfy,easy handling and very light to lift and good to fold....

so while its of no use for the 43 mile journey that i once was intending to get a bike for,my needs have changed somewhat,so its of interest to me for fun riding in the summer with exercise included as i dont need to go fast or 43 miles to get exercise. ....but "new" and "no warranty" worry me.....

regards keith

wotwozere

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 6, 2008
Hi

Ebay is very bad sometimes. Always check the goods before you buy. My losing weight pills never worked but just kept me awake

thx

Bob

JohnInStockie

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 10, 2006
Stockport, SK7
Hi

Ebay is very bad sometimes. Always check the goods before you buy. My losing weight pills never worked but just kept me awake

thx

Bob
Maybe they were mis-interpreted in packing, and were really "Less Waiting" pills? :rolleyes: