Batribike replacement battery

Suep

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jul 9, 2021
I have recently purchased an batribike diamond pro. Unfortunately it requires a new battery. I dont have any idea where to start looking and as the online batribike shop is out of stock, I thought maybe I could buy a compatible battery. I am unsure as to where I would find one . Any help would be greatly appreciated . Thanks

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
Show a picture of your actual bike, as there are differnt versions. In particular, show the control panel and the battery.

In principle, you can use any battery you want of the same voltage. There are hundreds of low cost options. You can get your battery re-celled, but that's relatively expensive compared with replacements.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
We always recommend when buying a used bike to bare in mind the cost of a new battery and deduct from the purchase price, there is no knowing if the battery is on it's last legs. Buyers can often get caught out and most sellers have no idea what so ever about them.

Reactions: sjpt

sandan

Dec 24, 2020
Hi i have a Batribike Granite, it too is an old model when i bought it and Batribike do not stock batteries for them. Ebay is your answer one company uses the shell of your old battery and put new cells in. My battery will cost £330 when it needs replacing.

Suep

Jul 9, 2021
Show a picture of your actual bike, as there are differnt versions. In particular, show the control panel and the battery.

In principle, you can use any battery you want of the same voltage. There are hundreds of low cost options. You can get your battery re-celled, but that's relatively expensive compared with replacements.

Attachments

Suep

Jul 9, 2021
Hi i have a Batribike Granite, it too is an old model when i bought it and Batribike do not stock batteries for them. Ebay is your answer one company uses the shell of your old battery and put new cells in. My battery will cost £330 when it needs replacing.
View attachment 43135

Suep

Jul 9, 2021
Thanks for your assistance . I will get my old battery recelled . I have found the ebay shop you mentioned .