battery wont power cyclotricity kit

flik9999

Pedelecer
Dec 11, 2016
london
Hey so I plugged this 36v battery into my 250w kit and set it all up. However the battery is not powering the kit.

Pedelec doesnt move wheel and lcd screen doesnt switch on so I would assume its a battery problem.

When I touch the battery button it lifhts up showing how much power the battery has. Key doesnt seam to do anything but lock the battery inplace

I plugged both lcd abd wheel in to check so its not a wheel problem.

Fordulike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 26, 2010
Hey so I plugged this 36v battery into my 250w kit and set it all up. However the battery is not powering the kit.

Pedelec doesnt move wheel and lcd screen doesnt switch on so I would assume its a battery problem.

When I touch the battery button it lifhts up showing how much power the battery has. Key doesnt seam to do anything but lock the battery inplace

I plugged both lcd abd wheel in to check so its not a wheel problem.
Is the kit and battery new?
Got any links to mentioned kit?

D

Deleted member 4366

Does the LCD switch on? Do you have the LCD? Without the LCD, you need to connect the ignition wire.

Perhaps you should start by telling us exactly what you have.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Check the battery output with volt meter should be 41.5 - 42v charged, if this is ok check the fuse. Modern ones tend to be accessible from outside the casing. Make sure you have switched the battery on, sounds silly but its been done.