Best thing since sliced .......................

greyfox69

Pedelecer
Jul 28, 2015
ST8 North Staffs
Commuting to work this Morning through the Cheshire countryside, i witnessed a fantastic spring/summer scene, beautiful sunshine , lambs calling to their mothers, birds and beasties galore, and it got me thinking.
Has there been anything in the last few years that as radically changed my life as much as my ebike ??
it's got me back in the saddle, this time last year I commuted,as I had done for the last 4 or 5 years by car,
now I get to see and hear the world at a much slower pace. and i love it !!!
Just thought I would share this with ya'll

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
The joy of country side cycling as you say can be magical, so much is missed and unseen in a car. The aroma's of bluebell woods, oil seed rape fields and the cow parsley are a pleasure to the senses. Recently on the S/Downs I was able to watch 3 hares at play on a bridleway without a care in the world, the lambs yesterday afternoon were a pleasure to watch as they frolocked around in the sun but then thought turned to the fact that they were destined for the dinner plate in the not so near future. Late last Autumn riding home after a outing down south something caught my eye walking across the road ahead of me, as I got nearer realised it was a Queen Hornet (Vespa Crabro) probably tired from flying and more than likely looking for a hibernating place a she disappeared in to the verge.