BH Emotion serious problems

EddiePJ

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 7, 2013
Crowborough, East Sussex
www.facebook.com
I'm so glad to now be out of this loop, and the now recognized saying of "the BH experience"

Facing facts, BH shouldn't even be in, nor deserve to be in business. It never takes much of a search to discover un happy owners, having to put up with very poor customer care and service from BH UK.

Last edited:
Reactions: Electrifying Cycles

Croxden

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
North Staffs
I was tempted last week to take advantage of a sale price of a BH Neo Jumper for a winter bike. I still seem to want a bike with studded tyres for when the snow comes, but it has odd sized tyres no one makes studded tyres for. Perhaps a good enough reason to keep looking considering the above comments. Shame, I liked it when I started test riding ebikes.

Electrifying Cycles

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 4, 2011
Building from my original post, the bike has still not been collected.

RobF

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2012
I was tempted last week to take advantage of a sale price of a BH Neo Jumper for a winter bike. I still seem to want a bike with studded tyres for when the snow comes, but it has odd sized tyres no one makes studded tyres for. Perhaps a good enough reason to keep looking considering the above comments. Shame, I liked it when I started test riding ebikes.
I was half-thinking about an Oxygen MTB as a winter bike, but as you know I still have a day job to attend to, so can't justify it for the use it would get.

If you get something, I would be inclined to make sure the studded tyres are actually to hand.

Ordering via the likes of Schwalbe can take four to six weeks, which could leave you sitting in the house while there's crisp, white snow outside to play on.