BH Neo Cross Electric bike Setting

Mac_user82

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 16, 2014
Hi

i have just bought a BH Neo Cross i was just wondering what setting people are riding and sort of range they are getting out of there Neo. I'am in sport and getting about 25 miles at the moment

EddiePJ

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 7, 2013
Crowborough, East Sussex
www.facebook.com
Last time out, 8 miles in ECO mode! I'm hoping that it is a duff charger and not the new battery. Apparently a new charger is on order.

Like many others, I have also never experienced any difference between the power settings. I've now completely given up on BH ever fixing that issue. The power settings are very much like the mythological regen!

halfer

Esteemed Pedelecer
I have just bought a BH Neo Cross [and I] was just wondering what setting people are riding and sort of range they are getting?
What Ah battery do you have? 8, 11, something else? How old is the bike?

For my 8Ah Ave MTB, two years old, I'd expect to get 25 miles. For my newer 11Ah, maybe 35? Both in Sport mode, longer ranges of course for less assistance.

Jonah

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 23, 2010
EX38
Range is so dependent on weight, terrain and wind so it's infinitely variable. As a rough rule of thumb, 10Ah will cover 15-30 miles. It shouldn't be less and could be more. Obviously on the flat carrying a lightish load 50+ miles is possible.

halfer

Esteemed Pedelecer
my bike is only 2 days old i have the bigger battery i am told
"Bigger" battery? Is that 11Ah, 15Ah, 17Ah? It will say on the side of it, and it's good information to know - that is your greatest indicator what sort of range you can expect.

Taff

Pedelecer
Mar 19, 2011
Wrexham
I use mine on the Eco setting. Yesterday I did 40 miles including putting it on max for the last few. Still had 1 to 2 bars left.