Big bear for charity

wolfmandave15

Pedelecer
Mar 30, 2015
Hi, I'm passing on my 14 month old big bear I've done about 270 miles since buying it march 2015 I have all receipts from woosh.

I am selling this bike because it does not suit my style of riding, there are a few minor issue's which I will list.

1. Pas does not work the pick up disc fixed to crank is smashed but I use the throttle so not a problem for immediate use.

2. Front cut off switch not working rear is fine.

I have now bought a lighter bike with rear drive hence the reason for selling the bear.

Now the positive side, the bear knocks my new bike into a cocked hat when comes to hills I haven't found a local hill it won't climb.

Right now the downside this bike is only available For pick I don't have any packaging and am not well enough at the moment so pick only from newquay in cornwall.

The proceeds from the sale of the bear will be donated to my local charity Newquay Mind which is a mental health charity.

Anybody that is interested bearing mind this for pick up only
Can either reply on here or PM me I am open to offers and because this is for charity ( Mind Newquay) I thought anything over £200 will be acceptable.

Thanks dave

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Teejay

Pedelecer
Jan 22, 2008
NW London
I went down to Newquay by train on Saturday and bought wolfmandave15's (lovely chap) Big Bear - the deal being done on the Platform in the half-hour between my train's arrival and its subsequent departure :) The astonishing thing is, given that the bike was such a bargain - I did pay more than his minimum suggested price but even with the train fare as well, in my view it's still a bargain - he told me mine was the only enquiry he received!

Having got the hang of riding it, it's very different from my old Agattu but really rather jolly. It rockets up hills in Assist 5. It is, presumably being a later model, notably better than the example I tried at Redbridge in September 2014.

Angelnorth

Pedelecer
May 13, 2016
Hexham, Northumberland
That sounds like two happy people and presumably a happy charity, too (very worthwhile cause and probably not high up many people's agenda since mental health is not "sexy"). Hope your new bike is suiting you better Dave and you have fun with the Big Bear, Teejay!

Reactions: flecc

wolfmandave15

Pedelecer
Mar 30, 2015
First I'd like to thank Teejay for buying the bike It really was getting in my way, two bikes in the living room of a small one bedroom flat was a hassle to say the least.
I'm of the philosophy that when I'
ve had my use out of it, I'm owed very little when I no longer need it. Hence the money will go to a good cause and I won't keep scraping my shin's lol.
Happy Ecycling all.
Dave

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk