For Sale Big bear+

wolfmandave15

Pedelecer
Mar 30, 2015
Hi all
ive not posted for a while I have for sale a big bear+ purchased 3 years ago new from whoosh and I put
very low mileage shortly after purchase due to illness most of the mileage has been in the last few months since my health has improved.
It is in as new condition everything works no marks or damage whatsoever
it has 7 gears a full throttle and 15ah battery which gives 50 to 60 miles range It has 194 miles on it of which 150 of those have been since may of this year and I have fitted a new gel comfort seat.
the bike is a bit larger than I need now as I have gone from being over 16 stone to my present weight of just over 12 stone, and my health is improving greatly so I would like to get a smaller bike maybe a step through as my hips are not agile enough for the crossbar so I’m looking to sell this bike to put the money towards something more suitable.
the big bear+ is no longer available to buy new from whoosh so anyone of a larger build I think they say up to 18 stone may be interested in purchasing this bike.
This bike has been used on a fairly regular basis and most of the mileage is recent (last 3 months)it has always been kept in my well heated flat and the battery is in excellent condition and has been kept at about 80% charge.
I am yet to find a hill in my local area it cannot climb with ease
you would need to collect it from me but maybe you could combine it with a few days break in the lovely town of Newquay In Cornwall.
asking price is £850 ono
feel free to ask about anything I may not have listed
Dave

wolfmandave15

Pedelecer
Mar 30, 2015
I will be willing to accept any reasonable offers as I may have originally set the price a bit high, after doing a little research I have reduced the price to £700 ono

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
You can advertise your bike on the woosh second hand webpage. Bikes on there sell in about a week to two weeks. E-mail support@wooshbikes.co.uk