Big Electric Bike Ride

Lloyd

Pedelecer
Jan 22, 2010
Just to remind everyone about the Big Electric Bike Ride taking place this weekend, 14th-15th May in Bristol.

Potential e-bike purchasers who are shopping for a bike this weekend may want to pop down to Bristol, where a fleet of the latest Raleigh electric bikes will be available free to demo for a 5-mile test ride, away from the traffic along with some great views and challenging hills to show off the benefits of an electric bike.

The rides start and finish at Atmosphere Electric Bikes, St Georges Rd, Bristol, BS1 5UW, and commence at 10am on Saturday, 14 May and run through Sunday, 15 May.
There are four rides per day, each led by British Cycling qualified ride leaders.
Places are limited on each ride, so please call ahead to reserve your place on 0117 9087153 to avoid disappointment.

If you've been looking to see an electric bike in action and take one out for a ride then this might just be the event you've been waiting for!

Alternatively if you already own and electric bike and would like to join in on any of the rides, feel free to come along and join us - we will be happy to see you there!

PennyFarthing

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 25, 2011
Lloyd,

I did try to contact you before your special Raleigh day in Petersfield - for several days beforehand - via email, via PM here and via mobile phone. I had no success. :O(

Now you are telling us in your post above (today, Friday afternoon) about this weekend's events?! I might well have organised to have come down (I don't live nearby) but not at this short notice. Communication is not your thing, is it.... ;oP :p:p

I do actually want to buy an e-bike.......