Help! Bike Going Backwards Please help me Lads!!!

Pacman

Finding my (electric) wheels
Oct 17, 2020
I hope one of you Good people can help!!!!!!! 600 miles done and now it wants to go backwards :'( Help Needed

I have had the kit for just over 1 month.( this is my kit) (its the 1000w with the lcd display) it has worked really well with no problems....for 600 miles.... just last night i went to work and the bike was fine, when i came out after work i went to set off and the bike was going backwards... i have looked over the wires, for lose or touching wires and put it back together and the wheel is still going backwards. i looked online and i see that i could change the 2 wires round, i tried that and it worked but the wheel made a different noise... please please can you help me ? thats if you know the answer ? thanks for your time

thanks again

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
I hope one of you Good people can help!!!!!!! 600 miles done and now it wants to go backwards :'( Help Needed

I have had the kit for just over 1 month.( this is my kit) (its the 1000w with the lcd display) it has worked really well with no problems....for 600 miles.... just last night i went to work and the bike was fine, when i came out after work i went to set off and the bike was going backwards... i have looked over the wires, for lose or touching wires and put it back together and the wheel is still going backwards. i looked online and i see that i could change the 2 wires round, i tried that and it worked but the wheel made a different noise... please please can you help me ? thats if you know the answer ? thanks for your time

thanks again
Duplicate thread. Please post teplies in the other one.