bike stopped working!

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
two days on the back of the motorhome in the rain, her bike stopped working, being a w*nk*r I was able to fix it!! bet you hate me eddie?

Griz

Buy a "proper" motorhome with a garage......Simples

Last edited:

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
Bet my one is better than yours mate, proper A class with class :p
My Euramobil coachbuilt is up for sale, going back to a panel van conversion, as we much prefer a compact and much more manoeuvrable tin box.....

re my bike, even you I think would have been hard pressed to sort it out on a holiday...It needed a new controller and rear wheel and motor where swapped out as well as fault was still present.

Last edited:

Grizzly Bear

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 14, 2007
Swansea
www.grizzlyfish.com
My Euramobil coachbuilt is up for sale, going back to a panel van conversion, as we much prefer a compact and much more manoeuvrable tin box.....

re my bike, even you I think would have been hard pressed to sort it out on a holiday...It needed a new controller and rear wheel and motor where swapped out as well as fault was still present.
On our two week jaunt, I took :- two spare chargers, two spare motors, two spare controllers, two spare throttles, soldering iron etc. etc. etc. didn't use any of them, but it was bloody nice to have them with us because I knew I could fix any problem. My missus joked I could build a couple of bikes on holiday, she was not wrong! Am I mad? probably yes! perhaps no!

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
Your local Whisper dealer had you right over then? fault finding not their strong point is it? You should have me build you one mate, I think!
Errr........No. 2 year warranty?