Bosch Power pack 400 on a KT equipped bike?

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
No, not without doing complicated electronics. Like many similar batteries, Bosch batteries have a handshaking procedure with the motor controller. You need a normal dumb battery

ChuckingFeet

Pedelecer
Dec 3, 2019
Derby
If you mean a Bosch ebike battery , it will not work,Bosch use their own system and the controller, Battery Management system and motor must match ,or you will just convert the battery to a very expensive brick .
Bosch power tool batteries have been used , best ask Whoosh about this .
If you have a Bosch bike battery , better to sell it and buy a suitable battery to match the KT, you could get a better battery by far, Bosch are ridiculously overpriced for replacement batteries .

Reactions: mike killay

Headshok

Pedelecer
Feb 19, 2018
Swindon
thanks I have a dead none make battery 36V that has 5 dead groups after 500miles. whereas my bosh bike 500 and 400 batterys are 3 years old and still work like new!!

so I would like to get a battery for my KT bike with cells as good as I have in the Bosh packs.

Should I be paying the extra money for Panasonic?

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
thanks I have a dead none make battery 36V that has 5 dead groups after 500miles. whereas my bosh bike 500 and 400 batterys are 3 years old and still work like new!!

so I would like to get a battery for my KT bike with cells as good as I have in the Bosh packs.

Should I be paying the extra money for Panasonic?

There's too much choice now. LG cells came out best for life in tests.