Bracket for Key-Disp-21 lcd controller

Stu1955

Finding my (electric) wheels
Sep 11, 2018
I have stupidly broken the handlebar bracket on my lcd controller on juicy click ebike, but juicy dont stock the bracket only the complete controller, it’s a Key-Disp-21 controller, any suggestions where I can get a replacement

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
I have stupidly broken the handlebar bracket on my lcd controller on juicy click ebike, but juicy dont stock the bracket only the complete controller, it’s a Key-Disp-21 controller, any suggestions where I can get a replacement
UV glue will fix it. this is an instruction I gave to a forum member, who successfully fixed his:
It needs a fillet to get strength. Here's how I'd do it.
1. Loosen off the clamp screws as far as you can.
2. Take off the LCD and rotate the bracket round so that the breaks are upwards.
3. There must be a minimal gap at the break. If the two parts aren't touching see if you can find a way to pull them together. A clamp or extra hand might be useful or grip it with one hand while you activate the glue with the UV torch held in the other.
4. Drizzle some of the glue over the join, hold it together and shine the light on it for about 30 secs until the glue is definitely hard.
5. Once you have the first glue activated, you can let go, then add some more glue and activate it. Keep going until you have laid on a fillet about 2mm thick in the middle tapering down and about 10mm wide. Don't try and do too much at once - probably 3 or 4 steps.
6. Leave it out in the daylight for a day to fully cure, then rotate it into position and tighten the clamp screws.

UV glue. Once you've tried it, you'll be using it to fix everything.Keep it stored in a box in a dark place.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/30GR-PLASTIC-REPAIR-UV-RESIN-GLUE-FOR-GLASS-PLASTIC-CHARGING-CABLE-FIX-UV-TORCH/254366157544?hash=item3b39678ae8:g:uEQAAOSwFYddhgHn

Reactions: Stu1955 and jokskot