Brake query

Gliggsy

Pedelecer
May 15, 2020
Hi guys, can anyone answer this, I have the oxygen S cross, I'm guessing it's the latest spec with the smaller display, 2020 model. I was having a look around it today and can't see any electrics coupled to the front brake and I don't know about the rear as the brake hose travels through the frame, the question is do these have brake cut-outs for the motor because I don't feel any discernible difference when braking, as if braking isn't cutting the motor although the hydraulic discs are excellent and it's difficult to pedal against them when applied, do all leccy bikes have cut out brakes? It's not a problem or an issue to me in any way, just curious!

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
Oxygens normally have one or two brakes with a switch. Look again for the wire coming out of the lever.

Gliggsy

Pedelecer
May 15, 2020
Oxygens normally have one or two brakes with a switch. Look again for the wire coming out of the lever.
There's definitely no electrics coming off either lever, the only place I can see where a switch may be hidden is inside the frame for the rear brake but activating either brake has the same effect and neither seem to cut the power