Brexit, for once some facts.

Croxden

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
North Staffs
I doubt she'll get the opportunity to even attempt it, nor am I convinced she'd even try hard enough. A short while ago she was a remainer. I think she's just good at arguing, but like all politicians not too bothered what case she's arguing, so long as it's personally beneficial.
She's not Flud in disguise is she?

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Field Marshall Leadsom will lead us to a magnificent victory, with many acts of valour along the way.

Now pick up your rifle and ready yourself for the bully-off man. No more of this quivering lippeed, I'm too frightened attitude. We're going to hit 'em hard in the first chukka.

And gentlemen in England now
Abed will think themselves accursed they were not here.
And hold their manhood cheap
When tales are told
That fought with us upon St Crispin's day.
As Blair said I'll be with you whatever

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: mike killay

derf

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 4, 2014
Field Marshall Leadsom will lead us to a magnificent victory, with many acts of valour along the way.

Now pick up your rifle and ready yourself for the bully-off man. No more of this quivering lippeed, I'm too frightened attitude. We're going to hit 'em hard in the first chukka.
beautiful. utterly charming. AND this version of the charge of the light brigade is with live ammunition, too. I must get my opera glasses.

Kudoscycles

Official Trade Member
Apr 15, 2011
www.kudoscycles.com
It wont be very long before shoppers realise that Brexit is really hitting their pockets...so much comes from China these days,all of my chinese suppliers are holding prices for jobs in progress but they have warned that pre Brexit they were getting 9.6 RMB to the £,now it is down to 8.6.
These guys work on thin margins so inevitably new orders will be repriced or subject to a currency surcharge.
We have big stocks which should last until late into 2016,but if the currency does not repair back to 'normal' levels, prices of every asian sourced product will probably go up by 10% cost.
KudosDave

derf

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 4, 2014
Reactions: flecc

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
beautiful. utterly charming. AND this version of the charge of the light brigade is with live ammunition, too. I must get my opera glasses.
Perhaps it would be safer to watch from somewhere much further away? (using a Radio Telescope):D

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
It wont be very long before shoppers realise that Brexit is really hitting their pockets...so much comes from China these days,all of my chinese suppliers are holding prices for jobs in progress but they have warned that pre Brexit they were getting 9.6 RMB to the £,now it is down to 8.6.
These guys work on thin margins so inevitably new orders will be repriced or subject to a currency surcharge.
We have big stocks which should last until late into 2016,but if the currency does not repair back to 'normal' levels, prices of every asian sourced product will probably go up by 10% cost.
KudosDave
Some clown in the Press just about now is going to come out with
"Johnny Foreigners are desperate and had to raise their prices because we have hit them where it hurts!
No more dumping of cheap goods!"

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
I'm begining to pick up a vibe that you @flec @derf @trex and a few others aren't really keen on BREXIT I have a suspicion that if we had a second vote, you would all vote to remain in the EU this time.
I have just had a plan that the Government will approve of
Put a cross in both boxes!
Ingenious no?
Then the politicians will actually have to do the job we pay them for.
Are you with me on this?
Lets have a few likes, and Brendan one of your smilies will do, assuming of course you haven't wisely emigrated to the EU

Reactions: robdon

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
KudosDave
You do realise Dave that you are the last of us still attempting to retain his sanity
Give it up old chap the time for sanity is long past, as we have all on both sides of the debate realised that the worlds greatest con is unfolding before our eyes, it's just that so far we haven't managed to pin the tail on the right end of the Donkey, in fact all we have seen so far are a bunch of Asses, (In some cases Arses retreating at high speed into the distance)
And as yet what the Con is is hard to determine, like an iceberg most of it is under the surface.

Kudoscycles

Official Trade Member
Apr 15, 2011
www.kudoscycles.com
Out of interest I asked the 5 questions from my staff,some voted Leave,some voted Remain,most of them said that if they had known in advance that the referendum had no power they probably wouldnt have bothered to vote.
I dont see it as con,more that it was short sighted incompetence.
Cameron was desperate to unite his party and a bit concerned about the rise of UKIP,the end result has if anything split the party and UKIP seem to have lost interest now they think they have achieved.
KudosDave

• Agree
Reactions: flecc and Croxden
Mar 9, 2016
She's not Flud in disguise is she?
Feck me, I,ve been sussed but watch out you lot. First thing I,m going to do is put road tax on hub driven ebikes and second is ban silly old hysterical feckers from posting on here.
Defeatists were shot once upon a time..might bring that back...
And Croxden...you are first on my list..

• Agree
Reactions: Croxden

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Out of interest I asked the 5 questions from my staff,some voted Leave,some voted Remain,most of them said that if they had known in advance that the referendum had no power they probably wouldnt have bothered to vote.
Cameron was desperate to unite his party and a bit concerned about the rise of UKIP,the end result has if anything split the party and UKIP seem to have lost interest now they think they have achieved.
KudosDave
There is a lot more going on in the background Dave, the group who actually run the country are not at all happy, listen carefully to the things Murdoch for instance is saying.

Mar 9, 2016
KudosDave
Do you speak Romanian then Dave ?

Advertisers