Brexit, for once some facts.

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
Oh Dear...lol!

The list of Internet-censored’ countries might also be the list of countries that are virtuallywithout the Internet”. They include:
  1. North Korea
  2. Burma
virtually
/ˈvəːtʃʊəli/
adverb
  1. 1.
    nearly; almost.

Do you need the definition of "nearly"? I happen to know someone who went there and who did have internet access. If you try and use a VPN they will lock you away however. Do you need to know what a VPN is? Just asking because you are having one of your days...

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Her you are tommie this is what happened with the petition
" [B]Mike Galsworthy[/B]‏ @[B]mikegalsworthy[/B]
Replying to @[B]GuidoFawkes[/B]

Rubbish mate. Show some class. It’s pro-Brexit 4chan prats, just like in 2016. Go to 4chan and see them brag about it. You’ve either suckered for their narrative-or are complicit:

Suckered again tommie eh?
Another leave campaign bonfire urinated on.
I shall repeat what you aimed at me
"How can you be so thick?"

• Agree
Reactions: jonathan.agnew

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
If we crash out German car industry will be fine, French will burn all theirs, probably under Arc De Trump and probably with Macron in one..
Eeeh Eeeh.. We are crashing out. Hope you, ve got plenty of bog roll OG..
Must be a joke there... Og the Bog salesman..
Kiwi... Shouldnt you be doing a haka or something. Surely a kiwi living in France has got better things to do than talk bo! ox about the leavers. I, m sure Macron needs your expert help at moment, or perhaps go and put a car out.

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: Wicky

Danidl

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2016
Ireland
If we crash out German car industry will be fine, French will burn all theirs, probably under Arc De Trump and probably with Macron in one..
Kiwi... Shouldnt you be doing a haka or something. Surely a kiwi living in France has got better things to do than talk bo! ox about the leavers. I, m sure Macron needs your expert help at moment, or perhaps go and put a car out.
Lets see the Bog roll comes from Finland,and where is Finland..oh in the EU. The biggest market for French cars is surprisingly France

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Haven't you a bridge to go and lurk under somehwere?
And can I remind you that I actually would prefer us, if we can't cancel Brexit, to crash out?
It will be the sharpest lesson and result in the earliest return to membership of the EU.
Are you three leavers losing your way or something? we have had to truly absurd posts from you in the last couple of days.
Are you getting conflicting orders from your online handlers?

• Agree

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
Lets see the Bog roll comes from Finland,and where is Finland..oh in the EU. The biggest market for French cars is surprisingly France
OG will have plenty.
Well perhaps VAG might struggle a bit then Danidl. Will be great for Citroen and especially Land Rover, they are hard to burn, but Kiwi is our resident expert on carson,I,m sure he, ll get back with easiest to get going. My money is on 2cv,they are built of corrugated cardboard like most crap from France. Have they actually built a decent car since Traction Avant and DS... I dont think so... Alpine was ok but had a tendency to burst into flames. (seriously)
Screenshot_20190321-171043.jpg

And not a yellow vest in sight.

https://mol.im/a/6833739

If her deal goes through this has all been planned.. I wonder who did that for them tho??? Nobody in our government is capable of planning a proverbial in a brothel. Must be outside help.

Last edited:

Wicky

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 12, 2014
Colchester, Essex
www.jhepburn.co.uk
UK PM May presented her views to EU27 leaders at #EUCO. I am told she was “evasive” and “tightlipped”. The prime minister was repeatedly asked by several leaders what she would do if MPs vote the deal down. May didn’t answer the question.
It's as if May doesn't undestand that the EU know what a hash she's made and what the prevailing mood is back in Parliament and the UK as a whole. The edifice of her deal 'will of the people' nonsense has crumbled and she can't seem to contemplate any other alternative plan - political suicide for her. It was telling that she avoided the meeting yesterday with her 1922 line managers. Will March 29th be when she resigns...

• Informative

jonathan.agnew

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 27, 2018
Tried to sign the petition to revoke Article 50 but the governments website has crashed because of the volume of traffic.
Theresa May won’t give us a second referendum so this is possibly the only possibility of Remainers to register our vote....ALL REMAINERS SHOULD SIGN THIS PETITION.....maybe it will get to over 17.4 million votes,if the website can cope with the traffic.
KudosDave
Over a million and rate of signing is highest site has ever had to deal with,hence crash,see bbc news

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
OG will have plenty.
Well perhaps VAG might struggle a bit then Danidl. Will be great for Citroen and especially Land Rover, they are hard to burn, but Kiwi is our resident expert on carson,I,m sure he, ll get back with easiest to get going. My money is on 2cv,they are built of corrugated cardboard like most crap from France. Have they actually built a decent car since Traction Avant and DS... I dont think so... Alpine was ok but had a tendency to burst into flames. (seriously)
View attachment 29588

And not a yellow vest in sight.

https://mol.im/a/6833739

If her deal goes through this has all been planned.. I wonder who did that for them tho??? Nobody in our government is capable of planning a proverbial in a brothel. Must be outside help.
For your information Vauxhall Zafira's have a history of bursing into flames too.

Reactions: oyster

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
For your information Vauxhall Zafira's have a history of bursting into flames too.
Trouble is OG, they're French too now, since GM flogged them off to PSA.

It's not just us selling the family silver, the Yanks are helping with that, ending 116 years of Vauxhall being an English car brand.

oyster

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 7, 2017
West West Wales
No wonder.....lol!!.. and it did sound so promising for the Losers....Oh Well..

EU referendum petition hijacked by bots

"I voted 33,000 times"

The government's petitions website does not appear to have a system in place to detect bots - such as a "captcha" picture that asks a user to recognise letters and numbers in an image, a task which is more difficult to automate.

"It seems like a huge oversight for a website designed to be used by so many people to lack simple protection," said Mr Ferguson.

Some members of the 4chan message board have claimed responsibility for the hijack.

"I voted 33,000 times. Left a script running while I was taking a shower," wrote one member.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-36640459
You had to go back to
  • 27 June 2016
to get that "story". Is it not possible that the systems have had some slight improvement since then? Also, I seem to remember that there was some degree of re-checking and disqualification later on some petitions.

And, it is all very well voting 33,000 times, but how did that person verify all those votes?

• Agree
Reactions: flecc

oyster

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 7, 2017
West West Wales
I suspect they'd need to be unique email addresses as well...
Using an "accept any mail to this domain" mailbox, technically easy. But possibly highly suspicious, especially if every one was related to the same ip address. Nonetheless, discerning many attempts from one person as against one attempt from each person in, say, a company or using a big provider like outlook.com might not be quite so trivial.

Advertisers