Brexit, for once some facts.

gray198

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 4, 2012
Rubbish. This, like anti-semitic, is stupidly trotted out at any adverse comment against either party. No-one on this planet is immune from criticism when wrong.

And haven't you noticed the incredible level of misandry from women these days? What's ok for one is good for the other.
yes I suppose in the same way that people who voted to leave have been categorized as racist/xenophobic/idiots etc. All by morally and intellectually superior remainers

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
Rubbish. This, like anti-semitic, is stupidly trotted out at any adverse comment against either party. No-one on this planet is immune from criticism when wrong.

And haven't you noticed the incredible level of misandry from women these days? What's ok for one is good for the other.
Garbage. Your post is epitome of misogony... Those football fans chanting monkey noises last night will claim not to be racist aswell.

Had you said she was stubborn, or some other insult, fine, but once you generalise"she is a woman"you are catagorically being sexist. Fact. But you, ll defend it because you havent got a clue what either term actually mean.
Just Google the terms and read them. You, d be sacked, and rightly so, for making such comments in many institutions.
I cant actually believe in 2019 a so called well educated person can make and defend such archaic attitudes.

Last edited:

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
What is it about her deal that makes passing it such an all consuming khamikaze compulsion to her/her supporters? Are we missing something?
her deal makes leaving the customs union difficult for the brexiteers.
The EU's intention is to prevent the UK to become a low tax, low regulation Singapore with preferential access to their single market. The best way is to lock the UK into a custom union and the best way to do that is via the backstop.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
who are you going to replace her with
If one wants to replace what she's been doing, an African grey that's learned a few phrases would suffice.

If it's appearance, maybe a scarecrow.

But to perform, some of the media types have named the potentials of Hunt, Rudd and Raab, not that I'd like them in particular. I'd prefer one of the new rising blood in the party, if we do have to have the Tories again.

• Agree
Reactions: robdon

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Garbage. Your post is epitome of misogony... Those football fans chanting monkey noises last night will claim not to be racist aswell.

Had you said she was stubborn, or some other insult, fine, but once you generalise"she is a woman"you are catagorically being sexist. Fact. But you, ll degend it because you havent got a clue what either term actually mean.
From someone so often incapable of reading what's posted.

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
Well your women are stubborn post didnt take much understanding did it.

And by now your hero JC should surely be ready to replace TM, perhaps another few years then??
How long have you been saying he, s playing long, clever game... Wake up flecc. He, s useless, you are sexist.

• Disagree
Reactions: robdon and flecc

oyster

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 7, 2017
West West Wales
Guardian say may offered to resign in return for erg support for her deal last weekend at chequers. What is it about her deal that makes passing it such an all consuming khamikaze compulsion to her/her supporters? Are we missing something?
If it passeth, then it passeth all understanding.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Or getting the spelling right in his responses
What for instance is "misogony." ?
It's a bit rich to accuse you of not understanding a word when he can't spell it!
"aswell"

• Agree

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Well your women are stubborn post didnt take much understanding did it.
It did for you.

Did you miss the exclamation mark after "She is a woman? That has a meaning, that it was known that it could be seen as provocative.

And in recognition it was followed by "Many women ---", not "All women ----", and what followed is true. Very many women do claim intuition, while men very rarely do, fact.

And did you also miss the obviously humorous reference to administrator HelenJ? That, and the aforementioned exclamation mark, and the Victorians reference surely made it abundantly clear to anyone that the whole post was tongue in cheek.

Except you it seems, which is why I posted that you don't read what is posted. The use of written English has many subtleties, many of which it seems you don't understand, so you misunderstand and then insult me in a disgraceful way with a comparison to racist football hooligans.

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
Although that's still the legal default, I think no deal is now much less likely to happen than say a month or so ago.
I, d agree with you had EU also removed no deal from table. One side removing it is meaningless, especially when you consider which side is calling shots, and one of the many reasons for that is our removing it, or thinking we have. The only thing we have done is tell EU we are frightened of no deal.. Not a clever move in negotiations, but thats to be expected with majority of MPs being remainers,ignoring their constitients and manifesto in most cases... Eg Nick Boles...

Last edited:
  • Disagree

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
Zlatan - Give it a rest from the personal attacks
Fair comment, perhaps flecc can give it a rest with his female stereotyping..? This is his third outburst against women. Its rather boring and irrelevant to thread. We all know May is female, we spotted it a while ago. Flecc attributing characteristics to her because of her gender is unacceptable. Ask your daughter.

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: robdon and Fingers

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
It did for you.

Did you miss the exclamation mark after "She is a woman? That has a meaning, that it was known that it could be seen as provocative.

And in recognition it was followed by "Many women ---", not "All women ----", and what followed is true. Very many women do claim intuition, while men very rarely do, fact.

And did you also miss the obviously humorous reference to administrator HelenJ? That, and the aforementioned exclamation mark, and the Victorians reference surely made it abundantly clear to anyone that the whole post was tongue in cheek.

Except you it seems, which is why I posted that you don't read what is posted. The use of written English has many subtleties, many of which it seems you don't understand, so you misunderstand and then insult me in a disgraceful way with a comparison to racist football hooligans.
You'll have to use smaller words than that....

• Agree

50Hertz

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 2, 2019
She's a woman!

Many women won't change their minds, they claim this imaginary quality they call intuition which makes them certain they cannot possibly be wrong.*

Margaret Thatcher was a prime example, and the EU had the same trouble with her. They made the mistake of giving in to her, but they won't make that mistake now.

Fortunately our administrator HelenJ isn't like that so she won't delete this post (hopefully! :)).

* I blame the Victorians, they had a code of good manners which included the maxim that one must never tell a lady that she is wrong, only at most that she might have been misled. (by a man of course)
I agree. Not all women are like this, but in any given group of people, you will find a higher proportion of women displaying this character trait.

Many years ago, I had a difference of opinion over a point of financial procedure with a female boss that I worked for. I dug out the legislation and asked her to review it with me. She refused to even look at the page on which the legislation was written. She knew she was wrong, but insisted on following a completely wrong course of action rather than change her mind. I was quite young at the time, but remember being shocked by her approach. I’ve come to expect it now and know how to deal with it.

Reactions: flecc

Advertisers