Brexit, for once some facts.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Agreed, not all are scum, there will be a percentage that are mentally ill and therefore not entirely responsible for their actions. :)

The rest won’t have any need to ask for time off work. They will either absent themselves without notice, will have chosen to live off the efforts of others via benefits, or they will be unemployable due to their character.

When the Trump thing has run its course, they will move onto the pretence of dire poverty. Another excuse not to wash and for antisocial behaviour. This time with the potential of a bonus in the form of a pay rise.
Your social hangups are showing , stereotyping people again because you disagree with them, you really have this condescending attitude to others if the don't fit your idea of how people should think and behave don't you?
If they don't fit your view they are inferior, "Unter mensch" perhaps?

Reactions: POLLY

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
Your social hangups are showing , stereotyping people again because you disagree with them, you really have this condescending attitude to others if the don't fit your idea of how people should think and behave don't you?
Et tu Brute.. Un autre temps... (ok, French and Latin mixed up, both foreign)
There must be cheap offers on condescension, there, s plenty about. This thread is awash with it.

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
Agreed, not all are scum, there will be a percentage that are mentally ill and therefore not entirely responsible for their actions. :)

The rest won’t have any need to ask for time off work. They will either absent themselves without notice, will have chosen to live off the efforts of others via benefits, or they will be unemployable due to their character.

When the Trump thing has run its course, they will move onto the pretence of dire poverty. Another excuse not to wash and to engage in antisocial behaviour. This time with the potential of a bonus in the form of a pay rise, so expect more participants.
Love it. Brilliant. Just say it as you see it.

OxygenJames

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 8, 2012
Instead of being boring, how about posting something in support of Brexit?
Huh? What is the point of me writing anything 'in support' of Brexit when no matter what I write you will tear it down.

I've given up doing that - because it never goes anywhere. Instead I simply sit here waiting for one of you remainers to say something stupid and then jump all over it.

I usually don't have to wait very long.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Huh? What is the point of me writing anything 'in support' of Brexit when no matter what I write you will tear it down.

I've given up doing that - because it never goes anywhere. Instead I simply sit here waiting for one of you remainers to say something stupid and then jump all over it.

I usually don't have to wait very long.
What you really mean is you haven't anything even remotely convincing to offer, and merely hang around to see if you can be a nuisance.
that was obvious long ago.
How's the lying idiot fan club (Sorry Boris appreciation society) coming along?

OxygenJames

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 8, 2012

When the Trump thing has run its course, they will move onto the pretence of dire poverty. Another excuse not to wash and to engage in antisocial behaviour. This time with the potential of a bonus in the form of a pay rise, so expect more participants.
There's no such thing as 'scum'. Thats a projection of your inner hate and fear.

Peace brother.

50Hertz

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 2, 2019
When did a bit of prejudice & stereotyping hurt anyone? :)

You never see a clean shaven man dressed in a tweed jacket, trilby hat, a stout pair of brogues and furnished with a corduroy walking stick amongst these protesters. He’s at work earning money to fund the protesters layabout lifestyle. That’s all I’m saying.

Last edited:
Reactions: gray198 and Zlatan

jonathan.agnew

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 27, 2018
My my, what a performance !
All so diplomatic too, you want to approve President Trump because we owe them a debt for saving our necks in the second world war? and anyone who protest belongs to this group
" army of benefits scrounging criminal scum. This minority section of unemployable, uneducated, I’ll mannered, unwashed scum "

Let me remind you of something.
In both world wars the USA was happy to deliberately bleed this country dry selling it arms in the full and certain knowledge and intent that this would weaken us, then only came in when our ability to pay had reached rock bottom.

As to rescuing the nation, the Red Army was easily the most important in Germanys defeat, but we don't welcome Russian leaders because we don't approve of their politics, do we, and that's quite the right thing to do.

The same applies to Trump his list of wrong doings and complete stupidity are a menace to peace.
He is quite simply unfit to be in the position he is, and certainly should not be treated as anything other that a dangerous nut case
No he is not welcome here, why should he be ?
And you should be less arrogant and scornful about our own people
They have a right to express their opinion without your approval.

I think they are wasting their time it won't achieve anything, but that is their choice to make, isn't it?
Or would you prefer a police state like China?
I have a strong hunch a trump usa would have "struck a deal" with nazi germany if it were around then much as it has with north korea. Or as it will with the less democratic elements of uk political life after a hard brexit. Im quite grateful to the liberal "scum" in the uk for preventing this.

OxygenJames

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 8, 2012
What you really mean is you haven't anything even remotely convincing to offer, and merely hang around to see if you can be a nuisance.
that was obvious long ago.
How's the lying idiot fan club (Sorry Boris appreciation society) coming along?
No OG. I have offered my thoughts on Brexit time and time again - and each time you along with your co-horts here trash it and tell me I am thick. Enough it enough.

And I see after chastising me for 'personal attacks' here you are again - personally attacking 'idiots'.

You're a hypocrite OG. Plain and simple. You dish it out but you can't take it.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
When did a bit of prejudice & stereotyping hurt anyone? :)

You never see a clean shaven man in a tweed jacket, trilby, a stout pair of brogues and furnished with a corduroy walking stick amongst these protesters. He’s at work earning money to fund the protesters layabout lifestyle. That’s all I’m saying.
Never have so many words been required to make so short a statement!
you could have said that in the first place, without the Sieg Heil element thrown in for effect :oops: :oops:

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
No OG. I have offered my thoughts on Brexit time and time again - and each time you along with your co-horts here trash it and tell me I am thick. Enough it enough.

And I see after chastising me for 'personal attacks' here you are again - personally attacking 'idiots'.

You're a hypocrite OG. Plain and simple. You dish it out but you can't take it.
Halleluya! I can't take it?
After all the flak aimed at me every day?
That is the funniest post you've made yet.
And for your information I remain very non hypocritical in my opposition to Brexit and Fascism, I don't pretend to be anything I am not, or support selling this country into the warm embrace of another for a profit as you do.
Nice attempt at distortion there by the way
"
actually I wrote this
How's the lying idiot fan club(Boris Johnson)

That was a singular attack on the Lying idiot Boris, or are you trying to defend him as not being a lying idiot?
You surely can't believe that!
It was simply a factual description.

OxygenJames

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 8, 2012
Halleluya! I can't take it?
After all the flak aimed at me every day?
That is the funniest post you've made yet.
And for your information I remain very non hypocritical in my opposition to Brexit and Fascism, I don't pretend to be anything I am not, or support selling this country into the warm embrace of another for a profit as you do.
Nice attempt at distortion there by the way
"
actually I wrote this
How's the lying idiot fan club(Boris Johnson)

That was a singular attack on the Lying idiot Boris, or are you trying to defend him as not being a lying idiot?
You surely can't believe that!
It was simply a factual description.
Ah whatever OG. How's your wife this morning? She OK? My hip's now day 16 after the op and slowly but surely I am able to walk more and more. I've just had my breakfast and the missus will be back from walking the dog any moment now.

Have a nice day.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Ah whatever OG. How's your wife this morning? She OK? My hip's now day 16 after the op and slowly but surely I am able to walk more and more. I've just had my breakfast and the missus will be back from walking the dog any moment now.

Have a nice day.
Glad to hear your hip is on the mend, how soon can you expect to enjoy walking the dog again?
We are expecting a phone call this afternoon from a new "Group initiative" that has been set up to give a multi discipline assessment of the Health Care requirements of the elderly.
The idea is promising for us all, of having a system that deals with all the varied problems elderly people have, rather than each separate problem one at a time, that just adds another pill and it's associated side effects.
The next move is for her to go in for a multi discipline examination, and a new care regime should be created.
It would help if this could be extended to more of the population that just us "Coffin Dodgers"
Have a nice day too!

Advertisers