Brexit, for once some facts.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
If you like comedy How's this?
Amid accusations of Russian funding for the Brexit Party , @Nigel_Farage categorically denies ever meeting the Russian Ambassador. In totally unrelated other news , here’s a photo Farage meeting and shaking hands with the Russian Ambassador .

As some might say, "You couldn't make it up!" :oops:

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
here’s a photo Farage meeting and shaking hands with the Russian Ambassador .
The ties are a bit confusing. Nigel wearing red, very emblematic of Russia, while the Russian Ambassador appears to be a supporter of the LibDems. :confused:

50Hertz

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 2, 2019
If you like comedy How's this?
Amid accusations of Russian funding for the Brexit Party , @Nigel_Farage categorically denies ever meeting the Russian Ambassador. In totally unrelated other news , here’s a photo Farage meeting and shaking hands with the Russian Ambassador .

As some might say, "You couldn't make it up!" :oops:
Photoshop :)

gray198

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 4, 2012
Being a successful politician isn't about educational ability, it's about a range of many other qualities, so often lacking in the twits coming out of the Eton and red brick university path.
and Corbyn's got none pf them

Reactions: Zlatan

gray198

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 4, 2012
I see that while Jezza has been spouting his bile about America, he has at the same time been requesting a meeting with Trump. He was refused

• Informative
Reactions: 50Hertz

jonathan.agnew

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 27, 2018
I see that while Jezza has been spouting his bile about America, he has at the same time been requesting a meeting with Trump. He was refused
That is what trump says. As we all know, after mueller, comey, what he said about megan, his tax, his pursuing of business interests, he is not exactly a reliable source or above smearing and self promotion. I cannot imagine the public viewing it as anything other than that.

• Agree
  • Disagree
Reactions: gray198 and flecc

Fingers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 9, 2016
Both are right, I looked at the spots, not the pink background.

The spots are not red. There is no red in Nigels tie.

Just admit you are incorrect and we can move on. Don’t make this a thing flecc.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
The spots are not red. There is no red in Nigels tie.

Just admit you are incorrect and we can move on. Don’t make this a thing flecc.
My monitor shows red spots, but it's totally unimportant of course. I'll leave it to everyone what colours they see on whatever screen they are viewing it on.

Fingers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 9, 2016
My monitor shows red spots, but it's totally unimportant of course. I'll leave it to everyone what colours they see on whatever screen they are viewing it on.

Can anyone else see red spots or has Flecc caught an eye disease he needs to get checked?

In other news change UK is also seeing red. Well half are. The other half
Are seeing yellow.

What a bunch of stone cold losers.

Nev

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 1, 2018
North Wales
And of those who are employed who spend so much of their working day posting in this forum.
Unless they are employed to post in this and similar on line forums. I know bookies used to (and perhaps still do) employ people to post on gambling forums to help catch match bettors.

50Hertz

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 2, 2019
Both are right, I looked at the spots, not the pink background.
Pink tie with dark coloured spots, possibly navy blue or black?

LG 5K monitor connected to a Mac. You can even see the join line where Farage's head has been pasted onto the man's shoulders.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Can anyone else see red spots or has Flecc caught an eye disease he needs to get checked?
I thought you didn't want to make a thing about this?

There is nothing wrong with my colour vision, but something wrong with your knowledge if you don't understand how variably different devices present screen colours.

As I said it's unimportant, especially since it's no doubt a doctored image anyway.

Fingers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 9, 2016
Pink tie with dark coloured spots, possibly navy blue or black?

LG 5K monitor connected to a Mac. You can even see the join line where Farage's head has been pasted onto the man's shoulders.

It’s clearly a pink tie with dark spots. Flecc just cannot admit he is wrong.

It’s his thing.

Nev

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 1, 2018
North Wales
As I said it's unimportant, especially since it's no doubt a doctored image anyway.
Yes your right, I made a post on this a few days ago. I think we are getting to the point where no one will believe anything they don't want to believe no matter what facts are presented to them. They will just say fake news or something similar and go on believing just what they want to believe. Its a rather worrying trend when one thinks about it, but also a trend that sharp politicians can exploit to their advantage.

Advertisers